• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

NastyLesley

Goth catboy thingy
I still play Mario Kart and Mario Party with my fiancee but that's about the only splitscreen multiplayer I get to play regularly. Unfortunately I live too far away from all of my friends to play local multiplayer with them. I only ever get out to my hometown on very special occasions like birthdays.

That said, probably my fondest memory of playing a game in splitscreen is probably playing Mario Kart 64 with my sister, my brother and my father. I remember my sister would alternate between Peach and Toad, my brother would tend to go with Yoshi if memory serves and my father chose Bowser while I was Mario. My father didn't much like video games so it meant a whole lot to me that he was playing it with us.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
Playing split screen Halo was a big one for me growing up. I also have some fond split screen memories with Mario Kart, especially Double Dash. Playing through the All Cup Tour together with my brothers was awesome.

It sure would suck if Halo 5 and Halo Infinite dropped the split screen multiplayer, especially after 343 said that excluding it from Halo 5 was a mistake they wouldn't repeat. :eyes:

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I have so many fond memories of sitting around a TV set with my brother and neighbours as a kid playing games like Diddy Kong Racing, Pokemon Stadium, Mario Kart, Mario Party, ATV, Burnout and many others. Something about online just isn't the same as that feel of gaming together in person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom