• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Odyssey Saga RP

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
"I'm staying at a really cheap hostel nearby," Sayaad explained. "I'm sure there's spare beds there if you're interested, and I do recall seeing a storage there where guests could leave there larger belongings overnight."
“Okay! I’ll definitely consider it!” Siy clapped her hands together, her bracelets jingling.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Beck stared at her ceiling, unable to sleep, whether it be from the smoke still burning within her lungs, or the excitement of adventure, she had no idea.

Pen

The game is on!
“Okay! I’ll definitely consider it!” Siy clapped her hands together, her bracelets jingling.

Sayaad lead Siy to the hostel where he had been staying for a very cheap buck. Right outside there were some wagons and carts parked. It looked cramped, but there was probably still room for Siy's stuff.

"If you're interested in staying the night here, I'll meet you inside after you drop of your cart here, alright?" Sayaad told Siy before he entered the hostel building.

"Welcome back, sir," said the receptionist at the counter, "spending another night here, are we?"

"I'm afraid so," Sayaad replied with a modest smile and handed over the required coins. "Though this may just be my last night here. I'm planning on leaving all this behind for good."

"Lucky you!"

"Yeah, maybe..." Sayaad's expression became both worried and dreamy at the same time. "I'll wait here a moment in case my future travel companion decides to join me."

MightyMario

Siy parked her sales cart next to another cart and hopped inside the hostel. “Hello! I’ll be spending the night here. Can you keep an eye on my trinkets shop outside, please? I don’t want it to get stolen.”

Pen

The game is on!
"Of course, of course," the receptionist replied confidently. "We've got staff present all hours, so don't you worry 'bout a thing! Staying the night with extra baggage on the lot will cost you an even 400 drachma, little one."

Storm

Beck starts humming to try to get herself to actually sleep, but it is fruitless at this point.

MightyMario

"Of course, of course," the receptionist replied confidently. "We've got staff present all hours, so don't you worry 'bout a thing! Staying the night with extra baggage on the lot will cost you an even 400 drachma, little one."
Siy still hated being compared to a little kid. She pulled out the required compensation from her pouch and placed it on the counter.

Pen

The game is on!
The receptionist took the money and gestured to Sayaad and Siy in the direction of the bedrooms. "Welcome! Help yourselves to any empty bed you prefer."

Sayaad showed Siy the way to the bedrooms. There were four quite big rooms full of bunk beds. Several beds were occupied by sleeping guests, some of whom were snoring.

"It's no fancy place, but it's the cheapest I've been able to find in town. Plus, the runners of this place seem to be pretty decent people," Sayaad explained in a quiet voice to Siy, respecting the sleeping guests. "Hope you don't mind it. I'm heading to bed right away, but I hope to see you on the central square tomorrow morning. Have a good night, Siy."

MightyMario

Siy nodded and kicked off her boots, then crashed onto a bed toward the middle of the room. “Night.”

Pen

The game is on!
Sayaad could barely fall asleep that night, even though he was tired. His mind was racing with thoughts about the journey that lay ahead. Eventually he did fall asleep, though he woke up again shortly before sunrise. Still tired, but knowing he wouldn't be able to fall back asleep, Sayaad got up and walked quietly out of the bedroom where the other guests still appeared to be sound asleep.

"I might as well go to the square already, and wait for the others," he thought to himself. Dawn started as he began his walk through the sleeping city toward the central square, and when he got there he sat down on a bench and took an apple out of his bag. There he sat, having his simple breakfast on the empty square, as the sun rose behind him.

MightyMario

Soon after, the familiar sight of a blonde haired girl pulling a cart encroached upon Sayaad. Siy placed down her cart a couple feet away from the bench and sat down next to him.

“Morning, I slept great! How are you?”

Pen

The game is on!
"Morning," Sayaad replied with a deep morning voice. "Glad to see you, and to know you slept well. Can't really say I did the same, I'm afraid. Still feeling pretty drained, but I'll be fine, I'm sure." He gazed over at Siy's cart. "So what type of merchandise do you deal with?"

MightyMario

"Morning," Sayaad replied with a deep morning voice. "Glad to see you, and to know you slept well. Can't really say I did the same, I'm afraid. Still feeling pretty drained, but I'll be fine, I'm sure." He gazed over at Siy's cart. "So what type of merchandise do you deal with?"
“Trinkets! I try to find unique stuff in the towns I visit.”

Storm

Out from the Shadows, Beck appears.... in the fountain across from the bench. She screams a bit as she is soaked to the core.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom