• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I was thinking and it seems possible that Neon was culted after n1. Seeing as she claimed 3 kills so that would be a big draw for cult to have that on their side. N1 she targeted a dead body which seems more in line with town Neon. She also claimed it, which seems more in line with town Neon. But if she were culted n2 she would have to keep up her claims.

a'lana

cotton candy
I was thinking and it seems possible that Neon was culted after n1. Seeing as she claimed 3 kills so that would be a big draw for cult to have that on their side. N1 she targeted a dead body which seems more in line with town Neon. She also claimed it, which seems more in line with town Neon. But if she were culted n2 she would have to keep up her claims.
...i think capsfan is the one who got culted considering their change in behaviour and tunneling CL early on

a'lana

cotton candy
That does make sense. i mean its 13 players so why would she as scum not just kill everyone N1 and try to make it 3v3? I also think capsfan got culted n2 and then neon would be culted N1 so then why would neon not just kill everyone N2?

...but if shes town then why lie that its random?

also her claiming having four kills actually made me think she was telling the truth regardless of alignment and wasnt responsible for everyone being killed again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom