• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Rag's CHAOS MAFIA √−i by Ragnarokio (NOT BY STORM) [GAME THREAD]

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Vote: Neon
Stop killing town
Vote Neon
if i somegow die, It's Exlight's Fault
@Storm @ExLight these votes are illegal since it hasn't been a whole day phase since you last voted these players, and so you'll need to recast your vote before posting again.

Votecount
Storm - 4(a'lana, Neon, Fext, Caps)
Neon - 2(Caps, DW)
Caps - 1(Numbers)
Not voting - 4 i think(everyone else)

Doom Count
Capsfan - 2 Strikes
CL - 2 Strikes
Exlight - 2 Strikes
A'lana - 1 Strike
Neon - 1 Strike
Storm - 1 Strike

H
Hmmm Capsfan's tunnel on CL *did* seem to weaken somewhat during D3 although he did still vote him but if cult would be forced to stick to his old reads. And he didn't give any info for some reason
my tunnel got a little lighter because kod got revived and i would have rather kill already known scum than an unknown, i was never

did i never explicitly say my info? oops. i think it was because I targeted ExLight, i didn't learn anything that would lead me to believe he was scum

a'lana

cotton candy
my tunnel got a little lighter because kod got revived and i would have rather kill already known scum than an unknown, i was never

did i never explicitly say my info? oops. i think it was because I targeted ExLight, i didn't learn anything that would lead me to believe he was scum
...did you target DW N1 and then exlight N2? why?

a'lana

cotton candy
you did say you were going to target exlight D2 actually so at least this adds up

H
Hmmm Capsfan's tunnel on CL *did* seem to weaken somewhat during D3 although he did still vote him but if cult would be forced to stick to his old reads. And he didn't give any info for some reason
Its behavior based as I see it. Caps and CL were solidly unpaired through behavior day 2 but into day 3 Caps quickly backed off of CL to go after KoD until KoD died and Caps had no choice but to fall back on CL. That speaks to me of cult trying to slow back out of the previous pushes but being aware enough to not completely flip their script. Of course this view is tainted for me by what I don't know of KoD's role, how I view Ex and Storm's roles, and my expectation of culting. A'lana looks like she's seeing what I'm seeing.
Okay I think I see where this is coming from; I don't think its super solid since focusing on known scum just makes sense? At the beginning of D3 he was still kinda tunnelling on CL I believe.

Self voting is scum motivated :p
I see people say this almost every time someone self-votes and its rarely right. I don't disagree that scum can self-vote but while self-voting is rarely helpful I don't think self-voting in and of itself is scummy.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
I see people say this almost every time someone self-votes and its rarely right. I don't disagree that scum can self-vote but while self-voting is rarely helpful I don't think self-voting in and of itself is scummy.
you're wasting a lynch right now. I cant die except by Modkill, and if I die, I cant come back

Princess Abigail

Resident Juice Sipping Icon
Okay I think I see where this is coming from; I don't think its super solid since focusing on known scum just makes sense? At the beginning of D3 he was still kinda tunnelling on CL I believe.

I keep detailed statistics that state other wise but maybe I just play with weirdos

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I did not get an extra life last night. Dunno where those have been coming from. If anyone knows it would be nice for you to say. Because I'm almost starting to wonder if I got them because my targets were successful. Though that would mean KoD wasn't targeted by cult n1.

I targeted Storm last night. It seems to have not done anything that I know of regarding his immortality.

Though Storm seems to be the best target today, to test if he is lynch proof. And with the voting rule, voting him today means we can't vote him tomorrow, so if he is lynch proof, that won't matter and we'll know for sure. Also I can't vote Neon today so it's my next best option.

@TheCapsFan who did you target last night?

Vote: Storm

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom