• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Items Have You Lost?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My sister got me a Deku keychain from an mha blind pack last week. I knew the chain on it was garbage but I didn't feel like replacing it. It went missing from my backpack a couple days ago and I get the feeling I won't be seeing it again.

A bunch of things, I'm pretty disorganized so I lose stuff relatively often, but off the top of my head a few things come to mind:

I lost my cartridge of Pokemon Black in the RV my family had been living in at the time-- my parents had to sell the RV to buy a house, so there's no way I'll ever find it. Maybe someday I'll see if I can buy another copy of it off eBay or something though.

I've lost various Pokemon cards over the years-- hard to think of any specific ones, but ones that I'm not using in a deck tend to become bookmarks, which disappear from time to time. Usually if one I've been using as a bookmark goes a few days without being in a book or if I finish the book it was holding the page for somewhere other than home I won't be able to find it again.

A couple pairs of clip-on bluelight glasses. I'm sure they're still around the house somewhere but I don't care enough to look since my actual glasses have a bluelight coating and the clip-on ones didn't really seem to affect anything more than that.

And seemingly every purple coloured pencil I've ever owned.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
My wife lost her BotW save to my children's negligence. She had all of the divine beasts and lots of side quests and was within a week or two of attempting Calamity Ganon. I had this pendant made for her to commemorate the game (I have one made when she beats a game) and now she'll have to wait a few more months to receive it so she can finish the game.PXL_20220629_040247727_11zon.jpg

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
My wife lost her BotW save to my children's negligence. She had all of the divine beasts and lots of side quests and was within a week or two of attempting Calamity Ganon. I had this pendant made for her to commemorate the game (I have one made when she beats a game) and now she'll have to wait a few more months to receive it so she can finish the game.View attachment 63391
I lost a minecraft world I had spent months working on once because my sister accidently deleted it. That sucks. Th pendant is super cute though, I hope she likes it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom