• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Boo's Pizza II: Electric BOOgaloo

What should the title be?

• More Toppings

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Extra Cheese

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • Hold the Pineapple

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Electric BOOgaloo

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Definitive Edition

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New Funky Mode

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Neverending Nightmare

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MightyMario

The Vengeful Warrior | Drawn by Uwu_Oocoo2
Walter Carbanzo: Well, there's no time like the present. Have you heard that Wart's illegitimate brother Mart has assumed leadership of an entire planet and has declared you his number one enemy or whatever?
Cayde: I’m a public enemy?!

Natalie: Number one enemy?!

Siy: I thought Mart was on our side?

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Cayde: I’m a public enemy?!

Natalie: Number one enemy?!

Siy: I thought Mart was on our side?
Walter Carbanzo: It was my greatest mistake, trusting him... Well, anyways, as we speak, he's trapped in a sort of temporal whirlpool in outer space. He's been in there for three months, but for him it's been barely three hours.

*Walter pauses for a moment, trying to figure out how to properly explain.*

Walter Carbanzo: At some point on his journey, Mart ended up being ejected into the vacuum of space, where he somehow managed to warp to the far end of the multiverse... in about a month, he'll return to the Prime Universe. I know this because he stopped by my dimension on the way home. I'm from the universe where my brother's plan went just as intended...

*Walter briefly stops and looks at the ground.*

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: It was my greatest mistake, trusting him... Well, anyways, as we speak, he's trapped in a sort of temporal whirlpool in outer space. He's been in there for three months, but for him it's been barely three hours.

*Walter pauses for a moment, trying to figure out how to properly explain.*

Walter Carbanzo: At some point on his journey, Mart ended up being ejected into the vacuum of space, where he somehow managed to warp to the far end of the multiverse... in about a month, he'll return to the Prime Universe. I know this because he stopped by my dimension on the way home. I'm from the universe where my brother's plan went just as intended...

*Walter briefly stops and looks at the ground.*
Cayde: So what do we do?

AwdryFan1997

Cayde: So what do we do?
Walter Carbanzo: That's the thing. I have no idea! I'm not a master planner like my brother was. I may have studied the multiverse like with Vincent, but I never applied my knowledge to anything before the Nightmare Fleet...

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: That's the thing. I have no idea! I'm not a master planner like my brother was. I may have studied the multiverse like with Vincent, but I never applied my knowledge to anything before the Nightmare Fleet...
Siy: I wonder how Pinky’s doing...

*Horrible, due to losing Brain and not being allowed back on the WB lot. Thanks for asking, Siy.*

Siy: You’re welcome, narrator!

AwdryFan1997

Siy: I wonder how Pinky’s doing...

*Horrible, due to losing Brain and not being allowed back on the WB lot. Thanks for asking, Siy.*

Siy: You’re welcome, narrator!
Walter Carbanzo: All I have to work with is what he monologued to me right before I destroyed the controls to his dimension-hopping machine. He rambled about how it'd take a month to fix, and how he and his new apprentice spent so much money building... it's not as though my explosives could've made its design any worse, though. They definitely weren't multiversal experts.

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: All I have to work with is what he monologued to me right before I destroyed the controls to his dimension-hopping machine. He rambled about how it'd take a month to fix, and how he and his new apprentice spent so much money building... it's not as though my explosives could've made its design any worse, though. They definitely weren't multiversal experts.
Cayde: You destroyed his machine?

MightyMario

Walter Carbanzo: You won't believe it... it was Benjamin Harrison, twenty-third President of the United States.

*Suspenseful music plays.*
*James exited the theater and saw the three talking to Walter. Siy perked up and beamed from ear to ear.*

Siy: Dad! Mom’s back! I knew she would come back!

James: Yep, sure is nice to be a whole family again, isn’t it?

Siy: Yep! *jumps up and down*

James: Um, are you guys up for dinner? There’s an Italian place I saw while on the way here.

Siy: Mmm... I love Italian food!

Natalie: Sure!

Cayde: Yeah, I’d be down for that.

AwdryFan1997

*James exited the theater and saw the three talking to Walter. Siy perked up and beamed from ear to ear.*

Siy: Dad! Mom’s back! I knew she would come back!

James: Yep, sure is nice to be a whole family again, isn’t it?

Siy: Yep! *jumps up and down*

James: Um, are you guys up for dinner? There’s an Italian place I saw while on the way here.

Siy: Mmm... I love Italian food!

Natalie: Sure!

Cayde: Yeah, I’d be down for that.
Walter Carbanzo: Well, I should probably go now...

*Walter turns away, trying to look sad and pathetic.*

MightyMario

*Walter spins around, his plan having succeeded.*

Walter Carbanzo: Well, I don't have anywhere else to go! I am legally homeless at the moment...
Natalie: Oh? Um... you can stay with us for the night... if you want to.

James: We could get you a motel room, Mr...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom