• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 513!

What is your favorite (type of) Zelda Snake?

• Rope

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Dodongo Snake

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Red & Blue Snake

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Deep Python

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Blizzagia

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which game has your favorite Title Screen Music? (Part 2)

Third Place: Draw between "Adventure of Link", "Tri Force Heroes" and "Age of Calamity " (5.6% each)
Second Place: Twilight Princess (27.8%)
First Place: Ocarina of Time (55.6%)

The people has spoken! Ocarina of Time wins with over half of the votes, a huge majority! A well deserved victory for an amazing song!

This week's question: What is your favorite (type of) Zelda Snake?

Rope
Dodongo Snake
Red & Blue Snake
Deep Python
Blizzagia

Voting rope for all the memes and goodness and 100% authentic Zelda noodle.

Blizzagia shouldn't count though unless all the other wyrms in the series also go on this poll. In which case my vote goes to Dinraal obviously.

edit: i guess i forgot the botw dragons have feet. but yeah i consider blizzagia a dragon so i really dont think it should count as a snake. comprehensive dragon poll would be dope tho

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Voting rope for all the memes and goodness and 100% authentic Zelda noodle.

Blizzagia shouldn't count though unless all the other wyrms in the series also go on this poll. In which case my vote goes to Dinraal obviously.

edit: i guess i forgot the botw dragons have feet. but yeah i consider blizzagia a dragon so i really dont think it should count as a snake. comprehensive dragon poll would be dope tho

Probably gonna do Dragons at some point.

I can't see how you'd count Blizzagia as a dragon. It looks just like a snake with ice armor, and also the tail looks like it's a rattlesnake. It has the two long fangs in the front of it's mouth, as all venomous snakes has.
All the Asian Dragons of the series look different, most of them got arms and legs (although small), and even if they don't (Gleeok from PH), they've got distinctly dragon-shaped heads, which Blizzagia doesn't

I can't see how you'd count Blizzagia as a dragon. It looks just like a snake with ice armor, and also the tail looks like it's a rattlesnake. It has the two long fangs in the front of it's mouth, as all venomous snakes has.
All the Asian Dragons of the series look different, most of them got arms and legs (although small), and even if they don't (Gleeok from PH), they've got distinctly dragon-shaped heads, which Blizzagia doesn't
its naming implies its supposed to be an ice dragon counterpart to volvagia. head shape i dont think is a defining quality especially since its the only dragon in tfh and theres no other dragons in that game's artstyle to compare to to say whether theyd also have that head shape

IMG_6965.png

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Myself, I do find Blizzagia very cool! Pun intended!

But I must say that I was kinda surprised that there are so few snakes in Zelda-games, other than different varieties of Ropes

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom