• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

Gorozoron

wild ride
eeddgdgtdgdgdgdgdgtbtgtrr hrththrnttgtgdgtdgtdgdtgttthttrhrthtthtgdgdgdgtdgtbdgdgtbdgdgbdgbdgbdgdgbdgbtgdtb tgtbg gtdbdbgt tgb gdbt gdbt gdbt dbgdf d d dgb dgb gb dgfb gbf gbfgbtf gb gb gb bghy hyn hny h hy h rhny rh r rhr hr hr r r r yh ryh ryhryr yh r rr r r r r n hy yh r rh hynyrh h r rhyr hynrh f hf rr hrh yh hy hy h yfhy fh fhfh fh hyt t y t r hyrnry tj j tjttju mtt tt tu y7 i fhttyytrnhthnhjtnhjt htnnht nhnh tnh nn n n n b b b bn nn nn b b bnbbnnbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhyfnyjffhfhyfhnyhyjnhytytttjtttujhkjkjlkkskllssjldsjjlsjlxsjlxscjzcjzcsjlzffxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxgniuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
6gol1d.jpg

quote goes hard feel free to screenshot

sorry about the double post about hollow kngiht but i decided to take a risk here cuz this is my second steel soul file (my 'orignal' steel soul file is eternally at 111% completion on my switch), and since i've been 2 for 2 on making it to the endgame, i wanted to try for that last percent in this file-- that scary last colosseum trial

a87d42c452.png

and i hecking did it, i am in disbelief. 112% in steel soul. i am a happy gamer.

and now i never have to touch steel soul ever again oky
this playthrough was admittedly not as stressful as my first probably because i'd done it once before but still uh, a matter of not letting your hubris kill you

the thing that came closest to killing me was gruz mother in the crossroads 10 minutes into starting and im gonna probably think about that every time i fight gruz mother from now on

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
sorry about the double post about hollow kngiht but i decided to take a risk here cuz this is my second steel soul file (my 'orignal' steel soul file is eternally at 111% completion on my switch), and since i've been 2 for 2 on making it to the endgame, i wanted to try for that last percent in this file-- that scary last colosseum trial

a87d42c452.png

and i hecking did it, i am in disbelief. 112% in steel soul. i am a happy gamer.

and now i never have to touch steel soul ever again oky
this playthrough was admittedly not as stressful as my first probably because i'd done it once before but still uh, a matter of not letting your hubris kill you

the thing that came closest to killing me was gruz mother in the crossroads 10 minutes into starting and im gonna probably think about that every time i fight gruz mother from now on
I'm not sure what all of that means, but grats nonetheless

did you make that dedede?

I'm not sure what all of that means, but grats nonetheless
steel soul is a game mode you unlock after beating the game for the first time. its basically a permadeath mode, so if you die (with some exceptions) the file is no longer useable and you have to start all over again with a new save. apparently theres a real scary game over screen tied to it but fortunately ive not had to see it

most of the harder percentages (particularly dlc and dream bosses) dont end a run if you die, but the colosseum does count and the last trial is really hecking hard because theres a floorless segment where you're unable to heal for awhile. anyway, its really hecking hard and not something i thought i'd do first try in a steel soul file

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom