• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Made this zelda shadow bow thing today and came to realize... I literally have no room for anything lol. I have a shelf, my headboard with drawers, a nightstand, and my dresser with a bookshelf on it. Every square inch is covered in action figures, legos, etc. I have to move things to get books off my shelf. Every object with a flat top has another object on top of it. I think I may have a problem lolllll. If I buy anything else I'm screwed.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Made this zelda shadow bow thing today and came to realize... I literally have no room for anything lol. I have a shelf, my headboard with drawers, a nightstand, and my dresser with a bookshelf on it. Every square inch is covered in action figures, legos, etc. I have to move things to get books off my shelf. Every object with a flat top has another object on top of it. I think I may have a problem lolllll. If I buy anything else I'm screwed.
Pics or no proof

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Just thinking about the great conversations I’ve had with my mother today and how I just feel blessed to have such a great mom, and how she’s worked hard to get me through this year :).

It’s also just really refreshing after last year where our relationship was very rocky and I tried to avoid her a good amount of times

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
As of today I've got exactly one month until I graduate. Pretty nervous about it, it'll be pretty weird to not be in school anymore. Plus all my friends won't just conveniently be in the same place every day. I am still excited though, and we've still got a mo th to go so I want to use every second of it.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'm noticing it is a consistent thing for me to go to work on Mondays and then come home with a mild headache. Wondering if this is common for others too. I think it is because on weekendsI end up relaxing and sleeping in late, and I guess suddenly not sleeping in on a Monday and being relaxed throws my body for a loop? I'm always fine usually on other days of the week, but Monday is like a re-adjustment day it feels like. I also think this wasn't really an issue a year or two ago. Maybe it's because I am getting older, lolll!

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
My driver manager apparently doesn't know what a truck inverter is for (it provides outlet power in a semi-truck cab and makes the thing livable) and didn't understand why I didn't want to keep driving without stopping to get it repaired.

It's only been a couple months and I'm already developing that feeling that some people just don't get it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm noticing it is a consistent thing for me to go to work on Mondays and then come home with a mild headache. Wondering if this is common for others too. I think it is because on weekendsI end up relaxing and sleeping in late, and I guess suddenly not sleeping in on a Monday and being relaxed throws my body for a loop? I'm always fine usually on other days of the week, but Monday is like a re-adjustment day it feels like. I also think this wasn't really an issue a year or two ago. Maybe it's because I am getting older, lolll!

It could be that your body does not like the change to its routine which could include eating and drinking habits. If you drink less during work days you might get a headache initially due to slight dehydration

Kirino

Tatakae
I don't mean to get too political, but it's crazy just how high inflation has been getting lately. Apparently it's so bad that some economists are saying the US has exceeded typical hyperinflation to such a degree that they even propose inventing a new term to describe it. Google "sonic inflation" if you don't believe me.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
But also my first thought, as soon as reading the first sentence, was "haha google sonic inflation" so can't really blame you for going for that

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom