• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Which Anime Are You Currently Watching?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Started making my way through the 2011 adaptation of HunterXHunter. So far it’s everything I would ever expect from a Shounen anime, and it hits all the right notes for me in that respect. Hope it stays that way for the next 150 episodes.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Just started Fullmetal Alchemist (2003). I going to watch the original first, then Brotherhood. I'm 5 episodes in, and so far it's awesome! I love the intro, it's already starting to get stuck in my head. And Al is so sweet and precious, we need to protect him at all costs.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I've been watching through a few more episodes of Hell Girl and have also started watching Sasaki and Miyano. Two very different anime but I'm enjoying them both.

I've seen Sasaki and Miyano. It's super cute and funny! I'm glad you're enjoying it <3
If you haven't already, you should really watch it dubbed. The voice actors did an awesome job, it made the show soo much more hilarious. And this is coming from someone who 99% of the time watches the subbed version. Give it a try, Sasaki's va is so talented. It doesn't sound like he's reading the lines, but is actually there in the moment. It's one of the best dubs I've ever heard.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
So I've decided to rewatch Black Clover, mostly because I was in a weird funk and wanted to watch something I've already seen and enjoyed. I still really enjoy this series, and I am sad it's on a mostly permanent hiatus... I hope that it does return eventually.

So I've decided to rewatch Black Clover, mostly because I was in a weird funk and wanted to watch something I've already seen and enjoyed. I still really enjoy this series, and I am sad it's on a mostly permanent hiatus... I hope that it does return eventually.

I was initially put off by Black Clover because it has a slow start, but I'm glad I watched it. Despite being heavily influenced by Naruto, I think it differentiates itself enough and has some great plot twists. Can't wait for the movie, but it's too bad it won't release until 2023. Your post makes me want to rewatch the series now too.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I've seen Sasaki and Miyano. It's super cute and funny! I'm glad you're enjoying it <3
If you haven't already, you should really watch it dubbed. The voice actors did an awesome job, it made the show soo much more hilarious. And this is coming from someone who 99% of the time watches the subbed version. Give it a try, Sasaki's va is so talented. It doesn't sound like he's reading the lines, but is actually there in the moment. It's one of the best dubs I've ever heard.

Glad to hear you enjoyed it too! I’d already got far enough into it in Japanese that switching at this point would be a bit jarring for me I think. The only time I’ve ever watched a dub was when I watched Pokémon as a kid since I use anime to help practice my Japanese.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Glad to hear you enjoyed it too! I’d already got far enough into it in Japanese that switching at this point would be a bit jarring for me I think. The only time I’ve ever watched a dub was when I watched Pokémon as a kid since I use anime to help practice my Japanese.

Ah okay. That's perfectly fine! I use anime to learn Japanese vocabulary too sometimes. I'd say watch these after finishing the show then, because they edited all the best moments of the dub together. So you can enjoy the show in Japanese while getting to watch some of the dub too! <3

You could probably watch the first two now, but I'd wait on the last one since it shows scenes from the last episode.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I'm starting to watch One Piece, I know this is a super long show so I'm going to take it slowly because I don't want to get burnt out. I really don't like Luffy's dubbed voice and I only watch dubs. I'm hoping it gets better in time but it's so annoying. :(

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Unless I get a lot of reccomendations for another show I'll probably stop there for the time being. Totally not tuning into a weeb. Definately.
I started Spy x Family today. It's not like the other shows I've watched so far, a lot more cheerful, but it's really good. I've already watched almost half the episodes they have out, but they're releasing them bi-weekly so I'll be able to keep watching it for a while.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom