• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Best New Game Announcement at E3 2021

What was the best new game announcement at E3?

• Mario+Rabbids Sparks of Hope

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Forza Horizon 5

• Redfall

• River City Girls 2

• Mario Party Superstars

• Metroid Dread

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • WarioWare: Get It Together

• Advance Wars 1+2: Re-Boot Camp

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
This year's E3 was a little low on new game announcements compared to previous years. That said, it's understandable given that development cycles were affected by the pandemic.

What do you think the best new announcement was at this year's E3?

It's hard for me to decide between Metroid Dread and Advance Wars 1+2 Re-Boot Camp, but I think I'll give the slight edge to Metroid just because a new 2D Metroid has been a longer wait than Advance Wars, and the game looks great.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
Metroid: Dread hands down. This E3 has been quite the steaming pile of sh*t. I love Halo and I love everything that I saw about Infinite as well as Zelda, but Metroid has been a long time coming. I was a huge fan of what Mercury Steam did with Samus Returns and I'm glad they're back and continuing this series. It's definitely in good hands.

But 19 years is a long time and Metroid: Fusion was actually my first serious single player experience that I owned and played through all the way, way back when I was 7 years old. We got Zero Mission shortly after and more recently Samus Returns. But those were remakes.

For 19 years I've been waiting for the day that we see Metroid 5 and 15 years ago, there were reports and rumors of a Metroid Dread that never came to fruition and here we are all these years later and it's all finally come together. Plain and simple, this made my E3.

None of the above.
I am also none of the above.

Unlike most people I actually watched the PC gaming show and for me there were quite a few wow moments.

Everyone's best new game will be different but for me my favourite has to be Sacrifire

It is coming to PC and all the major consoles. I'll defo get this on Switch.
It's an RPG that looks similar to the Octopath Traveler Look.

------

A couple runners up that I think look well worth getting

Citizen Sleeper

Tinykin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom