• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Last person to post wins

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
Well, now my concerns have shot up significantly. As someone who had a friend also drop off the face of the internet, I like to make sure everyone's okay. It's paranoia, but I tell myself that it's the good kind of paranoia, that means that I'm a good person and that I care about others. Or maybe I am sane, that this is normal concern and that I'm no different from anyone. Maybe I'll disappear too. Who knows? Does anyone know? Is this natural death? Suicide? COVID-19? The Department of Homeland Security? Who's going to know, who's going to share the word? Or are these people okay, and they're coming back someday? I am insane, aren't I? But I don't want to be sane. Because the more I worry, the more that I feel I can fix. It's a good feeling to feel that one day, you can solve everything. Am I going to do that? Possibly. I'm crazy enough to do anything, or think that I can do anything. But aren't we all? Don't you want to be a hero? Isn't that what we all want, to leave our mark on this constantly changing world?

What the hell did I just write?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom