• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros Echo Fighters you'd like to see

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
As it stands, it doesn't seem likely that they'll do anything more w/ echo fighters but who knows. If there were going to be more though, what would you like to see?

I was thinking Zack Fair for Cloud Strife [this won't happen but it could work], Black Shadow for Captain Falcon, and SS Impa for Sheik. And it'd be cool if they came w/ a few additional songs.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Personally I’d rather Sakurai reclassify existing characters as Echo fighters, because realistically speaking, Roy, Dr.Mario, Toon Link (or Young Link depending on who you think cloned who), and maybe Lucas are just as much clones as just about every other Echo.

Im really not sure who realistically could be made into echoes. Nearly everyone I would consider either would be echoes of a character that already has one or they have enough source material on their own that they would be better off as a separate character entirely.

Quin

Disaster Master
Personally I’d rather Sakurai reclassify existing characters as Echo fighters, because realistically speaking, Roy, Dr.Mario, Toon Link (or Young Link depending on who you think cloned who), and maybe Lucas are just as much clones as just about every other Echo.
uhh, no? I don't even know what to say here. Maybe you should play these characters for once and find out nothing what you said here is right.
Why not throw in the starfox characters as clones too while you're at it.

I wish they would just throw in black shadow, and make him literally ganondorf, and then change ganondorf to someting more unique, but I guess he wouldnt be an echo anymore.
I dunno, maybe Monster Hunter as a Byleth echo or something.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
uhh, no? I don't even know what to say here. Maybe you should play these characters for once and find out nothing what you said here is right.
Why not throw in the starfox characters as clones too while you're at it.

ive played all of these characters rather extensively actually, hell I used to main Toon Link in brawl and smash 4. I can say for 100% certain that they are all clones. You are right that falco and wolf might as well be there too.

Link&Midna

K-Dawg
Duck Season as a Duck Hunt echo. Why add a furry version of this ugly bastard? Because I couldn't think of a single attractive dog that would make any sense as a Duck Hunt echo, but there's no other dogs in the game for me to echo off of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom