• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
My new kitten was dozing while I held him, and he kept burying his face in my hair and under my chin. I think he was trying to get warm. So, since I had to put him down, I, with my sis’s help, made a little cat bed with blankets and pillows, and set him inside. As soon as he was put in the bed he started purring. <3

It felt really nice to know he liked it and I had made him happy.

EBD6903B-40C8-4945-8181-D0A914230F5F.jpeg

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Today I got accepted into my first apartment. I was forced to move in with my parents again during CURRENT WORLD EVENT, and ended up graduating while living here. Now, I'm finally saving up enough once more to get out on my own, as well as to move in with my long-distance girlfriend of two years. We move in two weeks and I've never been more excited.

accio boomerang

you've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?
I read the reviews on the new Pokemon Snap game and it makes me really happy that I got it and that it seems to be getting fairly good reviews.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I received an email from my university today to say that I made the Dean's List for my results over the last academic year. I never actually made the Dean's List before so it is nice to get on it for my final year's efforts.
What is this?? Like a kudos thingy??

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
What is this?? Like a kudos thingy??
At my university, you need to both have studied full time and achieved an average mark of over 85% from the classes taken during the previous year. Anything over 85% in a subject is within the highest grade band (High Distinction) and it can be quite difficult to get at university here/requires a good deal of effort so I was pretty happy to get over 85% in all of my subjects last year. I think I just receive a certificate for it but I'm mainly just satisfied with the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom