• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Playstation Network on PS3, PSP, and Vita (was) shutting down

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
This is great news, but obviously it's only temporary and at some point they're gonna commit to closing the store

What they need to do is a find a way to get all these legacy games onto their new platforms and let us always have access to them. There needs to be an evergreen solution to these games, where once they put out their digital games on there, it's there for as long as the network as a whole lasts, so you can just transfer your games when the next system comes out. So that when I sign in to my account, boom, all my purchases from the past couple decades are there and playable, AND the current store still carries the games from back then. I wish this happened on Nintendo when they introduced accounts on the 3ds, you buy Super Mario Bros on there and you can redownload it on any system after as long as you sign in.

edit: unfortunately, the damage was done on those Vita developers though

Last edited:

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm happy to hear that the Vita will cling to life a little bit longer. The Vita is a great system that Sony shafted right out the gate. It deserved so much better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom