• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Smash Bros If you could promote one assist trophy...

Threads relating to the Super Smash Bros series.
I think a playable Burrowing Snagret would be the absolute peak of any fighting game ever and I would have that as my addition.

Hero of Pizza Time

Pizza Parker
I think Zero would make a good playable character.

At this point, third party franchises represented in Smash Bros are starting to get two characters each. Maybe Proto Man would make more sense since we have Mega Man instead of X, but he is not an assist trophy.

I would think Zero's moveset would be a cross between Mega Man and maybe Meta Knight.

Archer

Whatever
If we’re talking about any assist trophy, I wouldn’t promote a third party assist trophy, so Waluigi

But if we’re talking about promotions that are actually possible, I’d go with someone long overdue like Krystal

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Skull kid no question, though I guess the moon would have to be promoted too so he could have a final smash.

Zero would also be a nice addition, as I think a new Mega Man rep is in order, and someone from the X series is probably the best pick.

I wouldn’t complain over waluigi, though I’d rather he have a more prominent role in a mainline Mario/Wario game first.

TahDiscoBall

He does what Ninten-shouldn't.
Honestly, I feel like Arcade Bunny would be a nice, joke character to add. People already loved his game, so Nintendo would be doing a lot of people a favor. The only troubles would be how he'd attack, but I think a mix of badge-based attacks ( Like a pixel Link attacking with his sword )
and claw-based attacks would be great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom