• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Trouble Communicating: Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I don't like what I'm seeing from Funnygurl, and this is interesting.

She said that after Kreaal voted Minish with her. Idk seems like she's scumbuds with him. Lemme dig dirt on Min Min.

Interesting. She was on FG and my slot owner, Doc. Now that I know that Doc was town, I'm really thinking that FG is Mafia.
This needs my thought process: Ex is tunneling Kreaal, who knows he's scum. FG, to back up her scumbud, jumps on his wagon, because it's going against someone who suspected her.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I wish Ex was here umu. He obviously knew Kreaal was scum, not 100% sure what vouyer does. It makes sense to me to kill him, since he essentially got Kreaal killed whoever inherited the gun thought he was too dangerous to keep alive.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I wish Ex was here umu. He obviously knew Kreaal was scum, not 100% sure what vouyer does. It makes sense to me for scum to kill him, since he essentially got Kreaal killed, whoever inherited the gun thought he was too dangerous to keep alive.
That needed some clarification, I'm kinda flying through all this. I promise I'll have reads or at least leans on everyone before I go to bed tonight.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I thought I was gonna play Majora's Mask tonight, but ended up here. I'm doing the same thing tho, trying to solve this before I run out of time. Not liking Rubik, but I got this on Moe:
funnygurl looking kind of sketch
Krabby_Land_033.png
I think we can pretty safely clear FG on meta for now
Thoughts? He blatantly contradicts himself.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I thought I was gonna play Majora's Mask tonight, but ended up here. I'm doing the same thing tho, trying to solve this before I run out of time. Not liking Rubik, but I got this on Moe:

View attachment 45670

Thoughts? He blatantly contradicts himself.
I'm gonna stay on this. Everyone else I can't really swing on, I've seen suspicious and townie behaviour. I was suspecting FG, but for Moe to make this contradiction feels like a slip. I want a more experienced player to share thoughts, maybe @Spiritual Mask Salesman? I've felt good about you.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I'm revisiting Libk, and I don't flipping know. That self vote is odd, I don't think Mafia would do that and leave their last person out there. Moe is not sitting right. I'm feeling a Moe/FG pair.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I'm gonna stay on this. Everyone else I can't really swing on, I've seen suspicious and townie behaviour. I was suspecting FG, but for Moe to make this contradiction feels like a slip. I want a more experienced player to share thoughts, maybe @Spiritual Mask Salesman? I've felt good about you.
It's not a contradiction
you didn't read everything

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
That was out of context Moe went from thinking FG was cleared on meta, to maybe suspecting her later today, not the other way around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom