• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Breath of the Wild [SPOILERS] BOTW Game Help

Looking for the Korok seed pinwheel in Castle Hyrule above the Hyrule crest in Observance Room (number 4 on korok map for castle.) Can't seem to find it even after leaving and walking back to the spot it should be. Only one left there that I need. Does it have any requirements like beating at least one divine beast (just started with Ruta) or what not for it to appear?

Edit:
Looking for the pinwheel not balloons. Sorry for the confusion.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
If my memory serves, I think that's the one that spawns the balloons all the way in castle town. Look out further. Takes some patience, and I recommend bomb arrows, if it's the one I'm thinking of.
Yes that one spawns super far away. You have to shoot all the way across the town from the observatory. An ancient bow is the best bet because it shoots straight.

Hi guys,

Has anyone else encountered a circle of glowing animals?? I know you have the Blupee (glowing rabbit) but I was hiking up by the Mogg Latan Shrine and there in a meadow I found a circle of these Blupee and a bigger glowing (what looked like some sort of) stag creature. It even gave me the option to mount it. But all of them disappeared. Even after reloading my last save, they didn't show up again.

Anyone else encountered this??
It called the lord of the mountain if I rember right

I have a questio. I can’t keep any swords. They keep Breaking. I trying to the Shrine Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching. I am on a switch light. I jump when pressing the XL button then A. What am I doing wrong? Can you buy swords in the village or just arrow? Thanks

i can get one in the Shrine that Guides You. But I keep falling. When I jump over there.

Shrine Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching
I asked the Internet for help on this one and got that it doesn’t seem to matter what you do it’s almost impossible to defeat. I wonder if it is just a teaching one and you’re not supposed to win!
I have found that ‘shock‘ swords and arrows are an immense help fighting guardians!

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I have a questio. I can’t keep any swords. They keep Breaking. I trying to the Shrine Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching. I am on a switch light. I jump when pressing the XL button then A. What am I doing wrong? Can you buy swords in the village or just arrow? Thanks

i can get one in the Shrine that Guides You. But I keep falling. When I jump over there.

I regret to inform you that Breath of the Wild was designed with the intent that you continuously find and use new weapons, meaning if you encounter a weapon you happen to really like, you can't actually use it lest you risk breaking it. It's one of the reasons I dislike the game so much, and I think it was a mistake. That being said, there is a pretty cool weapon that will never break (it only runs out of energy) and you can continuously craft the Champions' weapons provided you have the necessary materials, so try using those once you've got access to them.

Mii

Mi

Uh, the weapons might break but I know there’s a glitch that can keep your weapon from breaking by transforming another weapon’s durability to it
Actually, you can buy shields somewhere

Re. Shrine Ta’Loh Naeg’s Teaching it is a teaching shrine it teaches you how to attack and defend, read the pop ups that appear and follow their advice, there are tree sections, when you get it right the guardian will die!
The Winds that Guide you shrine-get up to the platform where you will get the Orb then run at the edge and open the Paraglider, use the wind going across in front of you to get to the chest. You’ve probably done it by now but you can always go back to any shrine!

Dapperchihiro123

I got a key! Let me find a door!
Tare
Hi guys,

Has anyone else encountered a circle of glowing animals?? I know you have the Blupee (glowing rabbit) but I was hiking up by the Mogg Latan Shrine and there in a meadow I found a circle of these Blupee and a bigger glowing (what looked like some sort of) stag creature. It even gave me the option to mount it. But all of them disappeared. Even after reloading my last save, they didn't show up again.

Anyone else encountered this??
That's the mountain king

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom