• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WandaVision

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
So I might be the only one here watching this, but here goes.
The first two episodes of WandaVision came out recently, and wow. I knew it was going to be basically a sitcom but at the end of the first episode, when The credits rolled then were revealed to be on a TV then the actual credits rolled I realised there were several layers here. The next episode was an abrupt era shift, but the same characters, and there were several times the fourth wall was trifled with. I'm really hooked on this, I love mystery and intrigue, and this has that with a good dash of surrealism, another thing I like.

Basically: It's a show about a show but the show in the show is the show.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
YES I KNEW IT WESTVIEW IS STAGED. Why was the guy cutting the wall tho? And that line about small towns being hard to escape... It's almost like everyone but Wanda and Vision know what's going on...
I wouldn't be surprised if the kids aren't even in the next episode.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Wasn't really feeling it at first, but after yesterday's episode I'm sold. The mystery and intrigue the first few episodes provided were cool and they totally nailed the classic sitcom vibe, but it seemed like a really weird way to kick of Phase 4 of the MCU. However, episode 4 tied up some loose ends and gave us answers and felt more like what we should expect from an MCU TV series, and now I am really interested to see where it goes.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'm definitely digging the show since episode four. I was worried the show would spend too much time dwelling in the sitcom gimmick, but it seems that they've dwelled there just long enough to stir things up dramatically.[/spoiler]

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
My brother realized she recast The guy Vision "woke up" as her brother. Really good job this episode of balancing the sitcom and the monitoring situation.
It's a really good sitcom too.

EDIT: We were talking about it, and I remembered seeing the Mind Stone on Vision's head glowing at the end, and I think HE brought Pietro back. He's playing her game against her.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 91332

I'm not really a fan of Petesilver, so when he showed up instead of Quickass I was kinda disappointed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom