• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite/Least Favorite Zelda Games

Favorites:
1. Ocarina of Time
2. Breath of the Wild
4. Link's Awakening

Didn't Like:
1. Skyward Sword
2. Phantom Hourglass
3. Spirit Tracks

Favorites:
1. Twilight Princess
2. Ocarina of Time
3. Majora's Mask

Least Favorites:
I would say the games from the Game Boy

Favourites: Breath of the Wild, Skyward Sword, Phantom Hourglass & Spirit Tracks

Honestly can't say I dislike any of the Zelda games I've played (All of them except the Cdi's) but if I HAD to choose one it'd probably be Adventure of Link. Just found it annoying to navigate.

1:Majora's Mask
2:Twilight Princess
3:Ocarina of Time
4:Wind Waker

My least favourite is Breath of the Wild, the absence of Dungeons and empty world was too far a departure from the series for me. The atmosphere at times was very immersive but I found most of the voice acting annoying and the breakable weapon system was very disappointing. I hope in the future they can make changes without losing the essence of Zelda.

Twilight Princess is not the second best game but I have very fond memories of it which is why I put it above Ocarina.

A Link to the Past was a defining part of my childhood, so purely for nostalgia reasons it will forever be the best LoZ game as far as I'm concerned. I really enjoy the randomizer version of it too, but more watching others than playing it myself.

I really wish I could play BOTW all the way through so I can at least consider it, since it's the newest installment.
But my number one will always be Majora's Mask. Giving a list in order is too damn difficult for me. So I'll just list my other favorites without any ranks related to the order provided. Link's Awakening, Twilight Princess, The Oracle games, and the very first. All others are great too!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
2020 Update
1. Majora's Mask
2. The Legend of Zelda
3. Ocarina of Time
4. A Link to the Past
5. Link's Awakening Switch
6. Wind Waker
7 Twilight Princess
8. Breath of the Wild
9 Skyward Sword
10. Zelda II
11. Phantom Hourglass
12. Minish Cap
13. Spirit Tracks
14. Four Swords
15. Tri Force Heroes

Favorite: Breath of the Wild

I love the game so much, just wish it had those lovely traditional themed dungeons and dungeon items, otherwise it has the best art style and the most fun gameplay IMO, and it's such a huge time sink, very fun to explore the world and do whatever the hell I want.

Least Favorite: The Minish Cap

Hey everyone. I'm new around here but I figured this would be the best place to start to let you guys get to know me a little better.

Favourites
1. Wind Waker
2. Twilight Princess
3. Ocarina of Time

Least Favourites
3. Zelda 2 (just cannot get into it)
2. Spirit Tracks (again just can't get into it)
1. Majora's Mask (not trying to be controversial here. Again just can't seem to get into it but I am starting to warm to it)

There's a few I haven't/can't play like the Oracle games and Four Sword games but I am always willing to revisit games to see if its maybe just my perspective at the time.

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
what is everybodys favorite zelda game mine is skyward sword and wind waker
edit: majoras mask too

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
19375-the-legend-of-zelda-the-wind-waker-gamecube-front-cover.jpg

this one

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom