• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 421!

Which "single-adventure" Link would you like to see get a sequel?

• MC-Link

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • FS-Link

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • FSA-Link

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • TP-Link

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • ST-Link

• SS-Link

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • None

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: When playing a Zelda game, how much exploration do you do on your own?

Third Place: None (0.0%)
Second Place: I'm not actively looking, but if I see something, I go there (18.2%)
First Place: Draw between "I look through every little pixel" and "I check around me if there is anything I can see" (40.9% each)

The results seem to be mirroring that of the old poll, with the exception that DarkestLink wasn't here to defend his opinion. So seemingly, the release of BotW didn't change how people here do their exploring. Perhaps it just maintatined it?

This week's question: Which "single-adventure" Link would you like to see get a sequel?

MC-Link
FS-Link
FSA-Link
TP-Link
ST-Link
SS-Link
None

Cfrock

Keep it strong
Back in the day, I was somewhat enamoured with the idea of playing as an older Link, one who's served as a knight of Hyrule for many years but 'comes out of retirement', sort of, for one last adventure. TP Link feels like the most appropriate one to be in such a position, so I've picked him.

Maybe it's many years later and a bearded, grizzled Link, retired to a quiet life on a farm, is pulled back into action when Queen Zelda's daughter, Zelda, is kidnapped by shadowy figures. Hilarity ensues.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
As much as I hate to admit it, TP Link. I really just say this because I want a follow up with the hero’s shade. Maybe a game where the two try to find navi together?

ST link is another close contender, but unlike TP I just want to see what happens to the world itself after ST. Having the same link would be cool, but I’m more interested in what happens to New Hyrule in the future.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Minish Cap Link, for two reasons, they had a nice world, with a fair bit of ingame lore that didn't require knowing the rest of the series to learn and also i want to know what happened after, like where'd the picori go? Also it's the only game with a difficult final boss

MW7

I could appreciate a sequel to most of these, but Skyward Sword would be my pick. I think it leaves off in a place that could be an interesting. The game could revolve around exploring the surface and building up a civilization in Hyrule. The three segments of the surface could be connected in a sequel, and there could be more areas added.

TP Link. Mainly because he was supposed to get a sequel but then got cheated out of it.

TP also gives us a really good world and cast to work with and can even serve to fill in some of the blanks in the CT like the reincarnation of Ganon.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Spirit Tracks Link sequel with airplanes

Out of the choices, I ended up going with Minish Cap Link, since I feel like there's more potential there for a sequel than with the others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom