• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread The Clone Saga: A Spider-Man Mafia 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
It is about JJJ and why you think it's impossible for him to be an active player.

Flash Edit: seems like you're picking up what I'm putting down now.

@Fred, team red has come to the unanimous decision to cooperate with you as far as our win cons allow us to.

@Rag, team red also looks forward to your insight on how things went down especially considering your rumor mill on illusions.

Scarlet Spider

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Considering he never fully retired and Scarlet Kaine debuted 16(?) Years after the clone saga ended, combined with Rubik's affirmation that he is a player in the game, I don't get why you're trying to question his existence.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Considering he never fully retired and Scarlet Kaine debuted 16(?) Years after the clone saga ended, combined with Rubik's affirmation that he is a player in the game, I don't get why you're trying to question his existence.
I can't affirm that he's not just zinger having fun, tbh.

I have no idea who wrote his article.

Did y'all know there's a hidden communal ability?

It's called "Hit the Deadline" and it basically looks like this:

Hit the Deadline (Passive): By not activating any abilities during the Night, you guarantee the Night will go right until the deadline instead of ending early (like so many of those pesky Days). Great for those players who are desperately trying to catch up cuz they been slacking.

:wynaut:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom