• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Finding out that the Japanese Vita I ordered is actually arriving today Instead of in late Aug-early Sept like had been originally estimated. I’ve never had something ship to me that fast from another country before.

Last edited:

Ninja

Well well well
In less than two weeks, my daughter and I’d TikTok channel has received 5 million+ views, 1.5 million video likes, and 120k followers, with tons of positive and happy comments. Couldn’t be more happy to be able to make people laugh. :)

Here is our channel. I don’t mean it to look like advertising, just wanted to share and spread some humor in these times of uncertainty.

It’s pretty awesome, not gonna lie to be able to see everyone’s comments. A lot of them are really heartfelt, and tons of people have mentioned that we make their day. We plan on making videos all the time, hopefully it doesn’t get banned here in the US lol.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Legend of Korra is coming to Netflix on August 14th!

I will always like ATLA better than LoK, but I’m still really excited to watch it, especially because I never finished the series. It still is a really great show, just falls short if you compare it to ATLA in my opinion. Very happy and very excited to watch it!

Just found an incredible neo trance/trancecore album. I'm only two songs in but I already can tell the whole thing is gonna be a banger.

EDIT: TRACK THREE SAMPLED A QUOTE FROM ERGO PROXY I AM WEEPING

LINK, LINK, LINK!

Every day I wake up with a smile on my lips knowing I’m one day closer to the next BotW2 trailer.

Shigsy: Please understand
Aonuma:
tumblr_mt2tdlXep91s8ouhxo1_500.gif

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
I went bike riding all day yesterday. Although it was a little physically exhausting, it also was really mentally refreshing and inspiring. Since most of this year I’ve been stuck inside all day, finally getting to go out for so long was very nice. Loved the certain bike trail we went on since it was in the forest and really peaceful. The tree limbs hung over the path, making a tree-tunnel, and light was shimmering through the leaves and dappling the forest floor. It was very beautiful. Wish I took pictures.

The bike trail is around 40-ish miles overall. We didn’t ride that far, of course, but we did go a long way. I rode 25 miles. We took breaks in between, to have lunch and to rest. I saw two deer, a few squirrels, some dogs, one cat, and countless butterflies on the path. So cute <3

Very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom