• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on the fence here. . .
I kind of want to join, but at the same time, remembering my most recent attempt, I'm not too comfortable with wanting to hop into a large game. Especially one of this size. . .

The best way to get into the pool is to just jump in. The best way to jump into the pool is to cannonball on top of somebody. Then if you start drowning you use them to hold yourself above water. I don't know where this metaphor is going, therefore it's the perfect mindset for playing in this game thus you should sign up.

Asfinyti

aka amber
just join lol it'll be fun
i still need to make my posts hecc

anyway i claim lurker
like the starcraft unit

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.

The best way to get into the pool is to just jump in. The best way to jump into the pool is to cannonball on top of somebody. Then if you start drowning you use them to hold yourself above water. I don't know where this metaphor is going, therefore it's the perfect mindset for playing in this game thus you should sign up.
Well, crap. fiiine.

In

[grabs onto funnier]

Edit: Funnir, don't give me that look. You happened to be the closest person I could grab. lol

Last edited:

Poyzin

I DID eat Doc, I promise!
Killjoy, I’d like to buddy up you this game regardless of alignment. I wholeheartedly remember when I was in your shoes and am down to help if you want me to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom