• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Code Vein character creation is a new happy place for me.
Preview-Code-Vein-25.jpg

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
And almost weekend again. Tomorrow I'm going to pick up our new car. And we're going to Belgium to do some groceries shoppings. It's the fiance who wants to check it out (he's from belgium) and it's nice to test our new car as well :D

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
It took me half an hour to get back into my Steam account because I forgot I had spelled the username correctly when I made it. (Maple instead of Mapel)

I can only wonder what it's like to live on my own. Out of the prying eyes/ears of parents/stepparents. To be able to live my life the way I want to do so, make my own choices without their consent. Without them belittling me for the things I would consider. Not having to have them berate my thoughts or the things I would consider doing because of THEIR religious views.

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
I can only wonder what it's like to live on my own. Out of the prying eyes/ears of parents/stepparents. To be able to live my life the way I want to do so, make my own choices without their consent. Without them belittling me for the things I would consider. Not having to have them berate my thoughts or the things I would consider doing because of THEIR religious views.
I'm sorry that you're dealing with that. No one should make you feel that way because of their beliefs. It's just wrong. I hope things get better for you.

Fingers crossed for getting some good sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom