• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
You've been saying that all game.
Though admittedly I wouldn't trust me right now. But I would trust Lars even less.
But again. List first. Then angry pointing.

I was the counter wagon to Poyzin close to eod. CL, Johnny, Rubik, SMS, and Silver voting me looked so suspicious and that looked like there is definitely multiple scum on my wagon who wanted to save Poyzin from getting lynched. I was so lucky deadline ended before the wagon on me came.

Most likely multiple scum. But I would guess we're looking at two out of five.
My only defense here is I said I would go jinjo if there was more votes. At EoD, yeah, that was a bad move.
Shoulda just gone Poy. Why can I not make up my minds about inactives being good or bad? Someone please let me know.

Most likely multiple scum. But I would guess we're looking at two out of five.
My only defense here is I said I would go jinjo if there was more votes. At EoD, yeah, that was a bad move.
Shoulda just gone Poy. Why can I not make up my minds about inactives being good or bad? Someone please let me know.

What you did was a 180 on me and I always find this scummy. You put me as town on your reads list and then you go from to voting your town read. Poyzin was definitely the best lynch and Minish even made a good point about Poyzin being a good lynch.

yeah. Yeah. Had I been smart I would have just ridden it out on Lunch.
I have no good excuse for my actions there.
Ah well. Tis what tis
Sorry. I'm like super drained right now.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Oh joy

@funnier6 waiting on me for what now? To admit I was wrong on the entire game?

Fine, I was wrong on the entire game.

Also 4 killing powers? Is ir safe to assume we have another 3rd party or is there a wolf role that could earn another kill I'm just forgetting?

Vote: Johnny

I don't recall offhand but did Johnny switch to Jinjo at the end? His voted counted towards Poy.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I don't recall offhand but did Johnny switch to

He tried to switch to Jinjo yeah.

I looked through and did a list of everyone who had either voted Poy at some point or had softed, and the only ones not on that list were FG, Silver, and Deku. I put SMS as having softed but that was just because I was trying to narrow things down. And I did also leave Johnny off because he did vote for Poy but it looked most like a bus to me, and he tried to flip back to Jinjo.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
Minish I just skimmed but missed Johnny's Jinjo vote? I'll look again in a sec

Also I'm dumb Squid is a mod kill and SMS had bombs so that's......still 3 killing powers.

Vote: Jingo

Basically, my reasoning boils down to I haven't been able to find a way to townread him. So, he is likely not town.
Admittedly though I only put one nights work into my reads.
CL was HARD pushing Mellow and wasting time until Poy became a wagon and then he makes this post. Probably voting her today.

Right back where we started, are we?
If we still have time, I shall fullfill a thing I said earlier because today did not go as planned and then the site crashed.
Vote: Jinjo
I read your last post in an adorable voice because of your avatar.
Silver has other cases on him but this vote in itself doesn't seem God awful because he was pretty much down for a Jinjo lynch like most everyone else most of the day. Possibly the least suspicious of the late voters?

Yuck all these votes piling on Jinjo right now feel gross.

ESPECIALLY SINCE Y'ALL COULD'VE DONE THIS 48 HOURS AGO.

Minish voting Poy could be a bus but posts like this felt real at the time and feel real in hindsight and welcome to the never lynch pile Minish. I think Poy's flip confirms you.

funnier6

Courage~
Not sure.
I don't know how that many deaths happened. Unless ya know, Lar gave SMS a vig shot or something. No clue how SMS died though. Flavor sounds like one person killed them all, but that can't be possible?
I think the flavor was just for who was killed by players and who committed suicide and who was mod killed, judging by the flavor so far there aren’t the usual hints

So you’re saying you don’t have info on Johnny right?
Oh joy

@funnier6 waiting on me for what now? To admit I was wrong on the entire game?

Fine, I was wrong on the entire game.

Also 4 killing powers? Is ir safe to assume we have another 3rd party or is there a wolf role that could earn another kill I'm just forgetting?
I was thinking specifically on death tunneling the claimed lovers but that works

also not four killing powers, mafia hit Tristan/lovers, vig/SK hit sms, and whichever third thing hit whos left. The fourth was a mod kill.

There’s no reason to believe the mafia had a second kill unless there was a role somewhere that could give someone a kill and I think we’d have heard someone mention that if that was true

i feel like it’s more likely that mafia had a strongman and hit the lovers because anybody else would’ve known that the lovers would be a hard kill even if they wanted to, it looks like I must’ve just been unluckily role blocked

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
:suspicious:

Honestly, I'm impressed at the sheer dedication to ignore 16 players over 2.

Yeah, this is just bad town play. You're trying to operate with meta reads without using the actual meta. This is just lazy town play (read, bad).

Sorting is fine. No reason you shouldn't be able to state a function of a power as a soft, since green check can refer to numerous roles technically.

I'll flex that.

Unvote
Vote: Jinjo

I thought CL was taking over for PanSam

Oh

@Pen was this vote not before the deadline?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom