• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Pendio Mafia X

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unvote

Yeah, I do agree that Rubik was a bit defensive over something that I certainly read as a piece of D1 silliness. Not sure how telling it is at this point but it is noteworthy.

Anyway, I would like to bring attention to the 1 role claim a day rule. Seeing as all of Pen's previous games have been role madness, this one definitely is too. Fakeclaims would be very hard to pull off in this setup, seeing as every possible role that could appear are outlined in the OP (meaning there is always a chance of being counterclaimed), so role claims are going to be very telling. For this reason, the one daily roleclaim should always be reserved for someone who would truly benefit from it, and claiming without a real reason to do so will likely not be in town's best interests. It also seems like Pen will be fairly strict in regards to softclaims so we should all tread carefully if anybody intends to softclaim at any time.

Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm heading out for a few hours so laterz y'all.

Which makes it all the more interesting that you should try to discredit random feelings based on nothing :V

Are you implying that I couldn't engage in the game???

If I told you I'd vote for any player you told be to vote for, who would you tell me to vote for based on what has been said so far today?
With the recent claim/question from Funnier about Rubik and Rubik getting defensive has me wondering...

I'm operating under the premise of a Mellow and Funnier scumteam presently.

@Town
Would Mellow have said anything if killjoy didn't comment? Can a meta defense be made here?

I feel Mellow would not have made this little push on Rubik if Killjoy didn't also comment.

MixMasterLar

Beach Bum Extraordinaire
bruh, im like pg 5 into the game. links?
How are Isos done here?

ISO by clicking the number of response to thread (in the Mafia Subforum. Currently sakes 2K under the name) and picking your player.

If you're trying to read all of the game then just focus on it one page at a time and ignore us in the present----and you might have time to read it all.

If you want to jump into current **** I'll just guestimate reading from post 1700 onwards gets you more of a good idea. Anything importedly from before then gets linked/discussed probably.

A full re-read is prefered

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m not that confident in it and defaulted back to where I was originally cause I’m going to be super mad if I was right about something and the extension ruined it

But like if you really want me to, I just don’t see a very strong case for Poy

I'm not super sold on it but I feel like there has to be scum in the inactives and he looks the worse to me probably.

Im listening

I also think he looks town but like Lunch seems wild from mps3. So hard to tell.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
bruh, im like pg 5 into the game. links?
How are Isos done here?
Did you not see the full list of roles in literally the first post of the game? 3p lovers are not a thing.

There are Mason Survivors as a possibility, but since nobody else has claimed the game the lover claim came from they're obviously part of that game. Which means third party lovers or masons or anything is out of the question.

Also I like how you started tunneling me before you even began reading the thread and now are just looking for ways to incriminate me lmao. I actually find it hilarious.

Okay, Okay, Lunch has been here enough that I should probably climb off the wagon now.
Back to the drawing board.
Unvote

Though I do think a Trist/Funfun scumteam is unlikely, Sure, let's hear more. It's not like I have anything better.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not super sold on it but I feel like there has to be scum in the inactives and he looks the worse to me probably.

I also think he looks town but like Lunch seems wild from mps3. So hard to tell.
Is the best you can do something you’re not super sold on though? Don’t you have any stronger reads? What do you think about Silver and fg?

Unvote

Vote: Poy

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Is the best you can do something you’re not super sold on though? Don’t you have any stronger reads? What do you think about Silver and fg?

Unvote

I think I'd rather go for Silver than Poy here. Killjoy's vote on sun has me really not liking the slot, and a Silver lynch could potentially be more informative. Eg, fg's shading of Killjoy, Silver townreading Jinjo, etc.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer

Unvote

It is right now. Because all the other wagons I feel worse about. And my scumreads have claimed. I guess I'm not explicitly town reading Johnny.

Silver I've been liking his posts. He seems like he's putting in the effort to scumhunt. I guess the iffy thing about him is he's sounding fairly logical and not as lost as usual.

Fg I liked a lot when she was catching up. She said a lot of things similar to my thoughts and seemed to not be pushing anywhere weird.

Vote: Silverfish

I'll go here for now. I do want to commit to rereading everything Lar had to say in regards to the Lover claim, so pls no quick lynches.
What I hate most about subbing into this game is that I don't get to incriminate myself like always. It was already done for me.
Darn it, I'm not good at unincriminating myself.
I am good at circular reasoning and contradicting myself by accident because of that.
Nope, I enjoy calamari for lunch every now and then.

I think a lynch in that direction would be relatively low information if he's town, but his reads list did leave much to be desired.
At this point, I'm just over this day phase. I figure the night will give us more information than the day with how divided we all are. I think it's safe to say that scum is spread out across the wagon board, so that's where I go next.
Silver I've been liking his posts. He seems like he's putting in the effort to scumhunt. I guess the iffy thing about him is he's sounding fairly logical and not as lost as usual.
Hey now, who you calling logical?

So, Poy or Squid? Fish or calamari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom