• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is THE most OP anything in any game?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I could name so many, I'll just stick with a few...
The Ancient Arrow in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. That arrow... I did my first testing on a Lynel. I shot it, it vanished, I walked up, expecting piles of loot and a new loop-hole for free cool stuff, only to find... nothing.
The Infinijump Sticker from Paper Mario: Sticker Star. That thing lets you jump up to 100 times on a single enemy. I killed a mini boss in one turn with it.
The Blue Shell from Mario Kart (Insert number/title here). I found out you can blow yourself up with this puppy once... or twice... or three times... it was "fun"...
And of course, the almighty Hammer from Super Smash Bros. (Insert title here). That thing would be broken in BotW. Imagine hammering Ganon with that thing. INSTANT KILL!!!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I don't know about THEE most op but off the top of my head Chateau Romani is pretty op giving you infinite magic for three days straight. The Star Rod from paper mario 64 is also pretty op literally granting any wish the user wants, tho it can be usually countered if the seven star spirits choose to do so. The triforce can also grant wishes but the user has to have a balance of the three virtues power, courage and wisdom so it's not enough to just have it as it'll split if you're not worthy.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Why didn't I think of using items the player can't use?
The Master Crown from Kirby's Return to Dreamland. When my namesake took it, he became as close to all-powerful as one can get.
Mario from Super Mario Galaxy and Super Mario Galaxy 2. Yes, you read that right, it's-a-him. In that game, Mario can breath in outer space! That's totally outrageous and I love it.
Kirby from (insert Kirby game here). This puffball is the greatest warrior in the galaxy, he's beaten Galacta Knight several times to earn that title (yet they still don't give it to him) and he can mimic anyone/thing.
FALCON PAWNCH!!!!!
(OK, those last three weren't technically items. Think I'll change the name of the thread...)

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
Meta_Knight(Clear).png

MW7

In The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, wearing enchantments adding up to 100% chameleon makes you essentially invisible, and you can do whatever you want with no consequences.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
The RYNO (Rip You a New One)-guns from the Ratchet and Clank series. It's usually reserved for after beating the game, so that you can use it on your second run (or you get it very late game). It's ridiculous, and it has various different effects depending on which game it is. In the third one, it turns all the enemies on screen into ash with one shot, it doesn't even have to hit them, they just need to be on screen when firing it. In "A Crack in Time" it works like a mini-gun, but also a multi-missile launcher while playing "The Year 1812 Overture" by Tchaikovsky XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom