• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Your Most Calming Passtime in Zelda

Screwing around in Kakariko's graveyard by making it night and then making it rain. If in OoT we had the dancing mask from Majora's Mask (can't remember its name) Then I'd have done a rain dance too.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
I dunno. "Peaceful moments" annoy me in video games. Stuff like Wind Waker's ocean just stress me out because I wanna do something. In a sense, I'm most peaceful when engaged in combat. So something like Cave of Ordeals run throughs or Lightning Rounds are for me.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
The entire Termina and four outlying areas from Majora's Mask. The reason is in the other games once you beat a puzzle or boss it's done. In MM, you can redo it however many times you feel like. Granted you will just be rewarded with ruppees, it is still the best overworld because it doesn't get boring.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This isn't particularly calming, but I love to let go of pent-up adrenaline by hoarding a bunch of Bokoblins together in The Wind Waker and just swing with the Skull Hammer. It's a wondrous sight! xD

Depends on the game. Wind Waker, I sail around trying to find more secrets and islands. SS? I fly around, hang out at the Lumpy Pumpkin, Skyloft, do some Minigames, and I hang out in places like Faron or Lanayru.

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Hmm.... I don't usually play a Zelda unless I'm going along with the story... but I DO sometimes do certain pastime things...
Such as, I will boot up WW to play the Sliding Puzzles. In MM, I'd probably do the Shooting galleries for fun. (haven't yet)
For MM, I'd probably also Swim around as a Zora for an extended amount of time. :lol:
Oh, and there's also Fishing in OoT and TP.
I used to Fish as a pastime for Okami. :nod:

Other than that, I can't think of any other "pastimes" I'd do :/

I like to hang around the Boss area after beating the boss in TP.

The music that plays there is really tranquil & with the Forest temple and Lakebed temple just being able to swim around gently while listening to the music is very relaxing after a boss fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom