• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
It's been years since I last played Twilight Princess, so I begun playing the HD remake yesterday.

Aside from that, I have a few games on the go; Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition (working on 100% slowly), Final Fantasy XIV, Advance Wars, and Final Fantasy III. I also plan to start Final Fantasy VII soon but I should probably get through a bit of my backlog first.

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
Well, my version of Red Dead Redemption 2 finally decided to work.

Silly PC, why do I have to constantly remind you if I'm an administrator?

I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!! YOU WILL BOW TO MY WILL!!!

*ahem*

Anyhow, review of that game will be coming up, as well as a blog post on the firearms, and such. Stay tuned!

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Well, my version of Red Dead Redemption 2 finally decided to work.

Silly PC, why do I have to constantly remind you if I'm an administrator?

I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!! YOU WILL BOW TO MY WILL!!!

*ahem*

Anyhow, review of that game will be coming up, as well as a blog post on the firearms, and such. Stay tuned!
I have this problem too IM THE USER LEMME USE YOU!!

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
ZD Champion
I have this problem too IM THE USER LEMME USE YOU!!
Me: *downloads a game I wanna play*

Windows 10: "Do you want this program to make changes to your PC?"

Me: "Uh... duh!"

Me: *tries to run program like a civilized human being*

Windows 10: "This program won't run, try running it as an administrator."

Me: "I AM THE ADMINISTRATOR!!! BOW TO ME!!!"

Windows 10:

Mulan Quote: No matter how much the wind howls the mountain cannot ...

Me:

tumblr_pa3q60fEFt1un7uhro1_500.gifv

Kirino

Tatakae
Dragon Quest XI for Switch. My first time playing the series, and it's a very charming and well-made game. Enjoying it a lot.

Besides that, I've been making my way through the FFVII Remake, which is also very fun.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I've been playing Sea of Thieves with some friends via the Xbox Game Pass (£1 for the first month, gg ez) and we've been having a right good time. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I thought I would.

Although, I do wish there was some DKC2 music used in the game. It's made by Rare, and DKC2 was pirate themed. Seems like a natural fit. I'm sure there's some rights nonsense or whatever that prevents them, but Nintendo and Microsoft have worked together in the past and they work together now.

I might start a letter writing campaign...

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
After collecting all gems in Luigi's Mansion 3 (still have to catch all the ghosts) I went for Yoshi's crafted world. I'm collecting all smiling flowers and doing some fun sidequests while collecting the final dream gem. Very easy but not any less fun game :D

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Just got back to playing the Link's Awakening remake after leaving it in my backlog for the past 9-10 months. I finished collecting the golden feathers at Kanalet Castle and got through most of Key Cavern this morning, only to get to the end and be short two keys. I'll probably finish it later today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom