• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Animal Crossing New Horizons Item Trade

Threads relating to the Animal Crossing series.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
@~Kilza~ nevermind I was wrong. The wiki hooked me up. You were right, that IS the tall lantern, lol

So, the current list of furniture I am hunting is this:
I will be searching for the following items for a while so hit me up if you have a spare and want to trade for something of mine.
  • tall lantern x3
  • LCD TV (50 in) (black)
  • desktop computer
  • laptop (black)
  • system kitchen
  • cooking range/stove
  • effects rack (black)
  • DJ's turntable (black)
  • autumn wall
  • colored-leaves flooring
  • the royal furniture set, especially 2 sofas
  • the antique furniture set
I will be undoubtedly searching for more stuff later on once my homes are upgraded, but that's what I want for now.

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I will be searching for the following items for a while so hit me up if you have a spare and want to trade for something of mine.
  • tall lantern x3
  • LCD TV (50 in) (black)
  • desktop computer
  • laptop (black)
  • system kitchen
  • cooking range/stove
  • effects rack (black)
  • DJ's turntable (black)
  • autumn wall
  • colored-leaves flooring
  • the royal furniture set, especially 2 sofas
  • the antique furniture set
  • tree's bounty arch x3
I will be undoubtedly searching for more stuff later on once my homes are upgraded, but that's what I want for now.
I added the tree's bounty arch to this list because after a bit of poking around, there doesn't seem to be any other natural arches like that. I wanted two garden or flower-like arches, but the autumn arch will have to substitute for them on top of what I already wanted it for. So that's three.

My friends in the southern hemisphere, please keep your eyes peeled. I am still depserately hunting the autumn wall and colored-leaves flooring, too. :oops:

Last edited:

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This is the gas range, right? Since I have a red one that I can toss your way if you want it. I also have an antique phone from the antique furniture set if you want that.
It’s entirely possible that it is. I’m not sure what color I want yet but I’ll take what I can get for now. Thanks. :) as far as the antique phone goes, I don’t need that particular piece, but thanks anyway.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
@Azure Sage I have everything in the antique furniture set cataloged now (in all 3 colors). Just let me know what you want and in what color and I'll order it for you.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
Just needed to handle an in-game trade first, but I've now ordered everything you wanted. Due to the limit of ordering another player 2 items per day, I ordered you the bed and console table directly, and ordered myself the mini table and wardrobe, which I'll send to you tomorrow. It's all free of charge. Enjoy!

Trying to 100% the game, if anyone is willing to trade their exclusive Nook Shopping items (Vending Machines, Utility Poles, etc.) I'd like to get all of the different types/colors for my Catalog. Name your price or an item you'd like and I'll see if I can smuggle get it for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom