• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Little Gumball:
Pen, Silverfish (x2), TheSunFan

The Sun Fan: All Might
Johnny: LittleGumball

Not Voting: Johnny, SMS

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

It is now Twilight.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
End of Day Three

LG
has been lynched. LG was Doc.

A lone himbo stands surrounded by six other masters.

"You don't understand. I'm innocent, I swear."

Doc plead desperately for his friends to stop advancing on him, tears telling in his beefy eyes.

"I would never hurt anyone. We can talk this over."

The masters surrounding him began to quote things that he said. Lies and absurdities that no truthful human could possibly believe.

"You only want to silence me because I speak the truth!"

One of the masters grabbed doc's unicycle, flattening the tire with a knife and throwing it to the side, creating a noticeable scratch on it.

"My baby!"

The masters swarmed him with the intention to kill him, but his well-exercised body proved too much for a bunch of nerds from a Zelda forum to overcome. He refused to fight back, but he wouldn't let himself be taken down.

Realizing that no amount of physical force would be enough to stop him, another master held up a bag and said, "You forgot to give me my sandwich. I'd like another one."

A torrent of anguish that only a pizza professional could ever begin to understand started to well in his soul, consuming him and destroying his spirit. He fell to the ground, dead—his soul destroyed entirely by the allegation.

You are Doc, town-aligned unicyclist.

1590958996917.png

Evil Twin: The first time you would be killed, your brother is mistakenly killed in your place (1x bulletproof).

Glorious Jawline: Once per game, during the night, you may show another player your glorious jaw. Roleblock that player.

Your servant is Berserker (Florence Nightingale)

1590959005719.png

You summoned Nightingale using the fact that you could be mistaken for a doctor as a catalyst.

Medical Emergency: Once per night, your servant may give medical attention to another player. If that player would be killed, they are instead protected. If they are poisoned, any poison is removed. If this is the only ability that targeted that player tonight, kill them instead of protecting them.

---

It is now Night Three

It is now night.
Players may not speak in the thread unless otherwise stated.
Players who have neighborhoods may continue to speak in them.

Living Players: (6)
5. All Might - @All Might
8. Johnny - @Johnny Sooshi
10. Silverfish - @Silverfish
11. SMS - @Spiritual Mask Salesman
13. The Sun Fan - @The Sun Fan
14. Pen - @Pen

Dead Players: (7)
1. Minish
6. funnier6

9. Naga
12. Kirino
7. Giri
3. Rag
2. LG - @LittleGumball

Immortal Wolves: (1)
4. Ex

Well. That was bad for us. The good news is, only one more day, right? Unless SF lies to us.
Maybe we can end this tonight, All Might. How convenient would it be if I stumble into a deadly house and you choose to kill Soosh? But only time will tell, cause I certainly don't know where I'll awaken. And I trust your judgement on who to shoot.

well, that kinda sucks
I regret promising to kill myself tonight instead of saying it tomorrow, but then again I was pretty sure the last one was LG
since I said I was going to do it, and to line up best with AM's shot, I still have to do it, but now I have regrets

I kinda liked Johnny's resistance when he and I were talking earlier, so I don't really know
maybe I'm glad I'll be dead lmao

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Sun Fan, you said you had something to tell me. This had better be worthwhile.

Also Mr. Mafioso: I should warn you that I'm bulletproof. Choose your last target carefully.

Sun Fan, you said you had something to tell me. This had better be worthwhile.

Also Mr. Mafioso: I should warn you that I'm bulletproof. Choose your last target carefully.
I said it already; I'm killing myself tonight because my role is really stupid, look at my earlier, larger post
lynch me tomorrow if I'm alive
shoot one of the other two people in the poe, lynch the other tomorrow, I die tonight always

does that sound like a plan to you, all might?
because if not, I do think we should talk about it because I don't see anything better

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
does that sound like a plan to you, all might?
because if not, I do think we should talk about it because I don't see anything better
A suicide kill is your plan? If you have a killing role then why don't you shoot Johnny and I'll take out one of the others? It's quicker to narrow down the PoE that way than sacrificing yourself.

A suicide kill is your plan? If you have a killing role then why don't you shoot Johnny and I'll take out one of the others? It's quicker to narrow down the PoE that way than sacrificing yourself.
i can only kill myself, that's why
believe me, I'd kill other people if I could

Ronin

Forum Volunteer
Seems rather futile to me. If you're Town then why would you want to end the game early for yourself? How does that help them in the least?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom