• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
i'd rather not die today but it's looking like it can't be helped. everyone who's been active and isn't hammering me is looking good (allmight and sun)

whatever this dumbass claim is it's too stupid to be fake, probably. but sure let's continue to solve the game by claiming i think that's really fun (this was sarcasm it actually makes the game less fun)

idk why no one is considering silver or pen as a lynch today but since i apparently only have one option left

vote: johnny

call me custer bc this is my last stand

i should have replaced out but i didn't and that's on me. i know yall are gonna lynch me anyway and i'm mostly just ashamed that this is the first time i'm going to be lynched (without being Cornered Scum™) in literal years lmao. sorry i didn't put in more effort pals, work's a ***** and then you get corona and die :bubsy:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
i'd rather not die today but it's looking like it can't be helped. everyone who's been active and isn't hammering me is looking good (allmight and sun)

whatever this dumbass claim is it's too stupid to be fake, probably. but sure let's continue to solve the game by claiming i think that's really fun (this was sarcasm it actually makes the game less fun)

idk why no one is considering silver or pen as a lynch today but since i apparently only have one option left

i should have replaced out but i didn't and that's on me. i know yall are gonna lynch me anyway and i'm mostly just ashamed that this is the first time i'm going to be lynched (without being Cornered Scum™) in literal years lmao. sorry i didn't put in more effort pals, work's a ***** and then you get corona and die :bubsy:
I'm not voting you yet.

You targeted me last night, huh? @Silverfish nothing strange seemed to happen, aside from the fact that I didn't die and there was no nightkill. I don't see how what I'm thinking could be LG's role though, because Minish died. There is a chance I suppose that one of the dead Mafia players who were alive N2 used one of their strongman kills? I'm going to go look back at Naga and Rag's Role PMs.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff

I'm not voting you yet.

You targeted me last night, huh? @Silverfish nothing strange seemed to happen, aside from the fact that I didn't die and there was no nightkill. I don't see how what I'm thinking could be LG's role though, because Minish died. There is a chance I suppose that one of the dead Mafia players who were alive N2 used one of their strongman kills? I'm going to go look back at Naga and Rag's Role PMs.

Yeah. Yeah. We've got this unless the last scum is OP.
I'd prefer not to die, but if AM wants to shoot me tonight he can. Getting all of us out of the way is the fastest way to a town win.
If we have a reason to not kill LG, lemme know and I'll switch to Johnny. Cause I'm getting tired of the no hammering thing going on when we have the people for it. Granted, I can talk at night, so I may be biased towards ending the day, but seriously. Can we end the day?

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Yeah. Yeah. We've got this unless the last scum is OP.
I'd prefer not to die, but if AM wants to shoot me tonight he can. Getting all of us out of the way is the fastest way to a town win.
If we have a reason to not kill LG, lemme know and I'll switch to Johnny. Cause I'm getting tired of the no hammering thing going on when we have the people for it. Granted, I can talk at night, so I may be biased towards ending the day, but seriously. Can we end the day?
I mean, it's always best to get as much discussion in with everyone as possible.

So the plan is lynch either Johnny or LG, have Sun kill himself, All Might shoots Silver, and if that doesn't end the game, than Pen and me lynch All Might because he is probably an SK.

Hey now. You're forgetting that AM has to choose between whomever we don't lynch and me. As useless as I be, I'd rather live.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
personally i'd like to live through the night as well. i'm not the role you think i am but i can make a difference. if i'm involved with living through the night i'd like to coordinate our actions if that's okay with the rest of you

personally i'd like to live through the night as well. i'm not the role you think i am but i can make a difference. if i'm involved with living through the night i'd like to coordinate our actions if that's okay with the rest of you
this isn't happening without a claim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom