• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Fate/ZD Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Little Gumball:
Pen
Not Voting: Silverfish, Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

this is very cute
at least we know how to vote now

I should at least prove that my vote doubling thing works, so I'll do that at some point

I can do no things during the day. I can do no things during the night except use my servant once. I envy those of you who can do things.
I guess I'm just too impaired to be trusted to do things.
We should probably all vote at some point. We okay with a LG, Johnny, Me/SF order?

Well then, time to get colourful!

Vote: LittleGumball

Hopefully that is coloured enough to count.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
lg, you said yourself that you're a bit of a slacker when you're mafia
that's kind of what its looking to me right now
convince me otherwise I guess?
i should have replaced out when i discovered my ridiculous work schedule but my pride wouldn't let me. i've only posted when i've been around. when i'm around, no one else is due to time zones, so i've never been able to participate in a discussion with everyone else. i've just had to absorb all information at once.

guys hear me out what if we do a no lynch today
i know what you're thinking, but i truly think it would benefit us. we can delay MyLo, we can get more information (assuming sms won't be roleblocked), and allmight can shoot someone, narrowing the POE. if we coordinate our night actions, we can get through safely i think, with all might's shot. if we end up shooting the last scum we can just lynch allmight on the off chance he happens to be a serial killer but we'll get to that when we get to it.

I can do no things during the day. I can do no things during the night except use my servant once. I envy those of you who can do things.
this is a sketchy claim imo but ok
@LittleGumball you should maybe claim even though you don't want to.
i won't claim my role but i will claim my targets - minish n1 sms n2

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Vote Count:

Little Gumball:
Pen, Silverfish (x2)
Not Voting: Johnny, LittleGumball, All Might, SMS, TheSunFan

(Should be 4 to hammer.)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
I have half a mind to shoot Pendio for using this second ability at all.

Vote: TheSunFan
we can just lynch allmight
Whatever, I'll bite. When the last scum dies I win alongside the Town. If Minish were still alive, then she would have told you the same. Besides lynching the guy who offed two Mafiosi isn't what I'd call gratitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom