• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Is your favourite Zelda character in your favourite game?

Most of my favourite Zelda characters are in Twilight Princess, Zelda herself, Midna and Queen Rutela are very dear to me and left a lasting impression on me.

However, my favourite Zelda game is The Wind Waker, where none of those characters appear (well, Zelda does, but she isn't the same one, not even the right timeline, guys. Gawd!)

Are your favourite characters in your favourite game?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
nah, kafei being one of my favorites isn't in wind waker, nor are any other of my favorite MM characters of course
twilight princess has a lot of good ones though and that game's right behind wind waker for me, so there's that

Midna, Princess Ruto, and Lulu are my favorite characters.

My favorite Legend of Zelda games are Twilight Princess and Ocarina of Time. If I had to pick only one game than it would be Twilight Princess.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
My favourite character is probably Ezlo from The Minish Cap but he doesn't appear in Ocarina of Time or Breath of the Wild (I still haven't decided which I prefer between them) so that's a nope from me.

areasell

Twilight Princess Master
My favorite character at the moment would have to be Kamo. It changes too much

My favorite Zelda game is Oracle of Ages. Kamo only appears in wind waker so nope!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom