• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Little World of Gumball Mafia: Day 4 (Endgame)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Player 1

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
So, I do motion detection. If a player makes an action or is targeted, it goes off.

I targeted 6, 7, 2. Motion was detected every time. I am curious if anyone wants to say they targeted 2 given their claim?

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
Are we still playing? What do we do in this situation? Regardless, I'm still going to defend myself.

Exactly how many investigative roles are in this game? One of you two have got to be lying about your role, and both of you are wrong in your investigations on me. I cannot move at night, my role is Announcer. I announce things. That's all I can do.

Vote: Player 1

I think scum messed with 7's results and I think you're capitalizing on that. I don't believe that there's, what, four investigative roles now? High's rolecop, plus 7's claimed tracker, 1's claimed motion detector, and Ballin's claimed hider. Someone must be lying.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I think scum messed with 7's results and I think you're capitalizing on that. I don't believe that there's, what, four investigative roles now? High's rolecop, plus 7's claimed tracker, 1's claimed motion detector, and Ballin's claimed hider. Someone must be lying.
Is this a slip? I don't think Ballin' (8) ever claimed.
Even if they were a Hider, why would it be considered investigative?

And Fashonable (10) was the Rolecop, not High (9)

Uh, I'm a bit confused now
How would you know Ballin's role if our lynch is based on you killing the Rolecop during N2 hmm

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I'm still fine with lynching 2, but that makes me wonder a bit more.
I guess "Agitated" could be a role that makes people get agitated and visit someone of their choice. If they killed 10 they could've forced another person to visit them as a red herring.

If 2 turns out to be to town I'm pretty sure the last scum is Player 1 unless something really crazy is going on.
We can easily solve this tonight by having me track Player 1 during the next night, I might get killed anyway but it's worth a shot. Worst case scenario we still get an innocent child in the Big 3, making it a 50/50.

Everyone be active though.

@Player 8 @Echolight
Please use the right account to reply
can you fully claim and tell us who you/the last person occupying your slot targeted during each Day/Night?
I prolly won't scumread you even if you end up being the one who killed High (9), I think.

Player 2

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
I don't think I should breadcrumb any further! I'm a weak hider who curls into a ball behind people I target, right? Trust me please, nya~
Is this a slip? I don't think Ballin' (8) ever claimed.
Even if they were a Hider, why would it be considered investigative?
^^ That's where original 8 claimed. I think it's considered weak investigation because if they hide behind scum they die. if you don't want to consider it that, that's fine, I think my point stands.

I guess I'm mixed up, I thought High was a role cop and that's why she knew alignments, and I just forgot about 10's flip. Please forgive my mistake lol. Still, I'd count both High and Fashionable as investigation, plus 7 the tracker, plus 1 the motion detector, plus 8 the hider. That's kind of a lot.

Player 7

Mafia Account
Mafia Account
hmmm maybe

but that wouldn't make much sense as investigative
because if they claimed their target beforehanded that could attract the mafia's kill, so that's a risk most players wouldn't want to take

and even if they really target mafia they'd prolly die leaving us without knowing what really caused it for sure, prolly

we don't know if she meant weak as a modifier or if she was only calling her role weak tho

If that was Poy like 6 theorized, which is really plausible, that might've been a complete lie

@Player 8, you'll need to claim how your role works/targets sooner or later if you want to help town. Try paraphrasing it.
The only thing you can't do is directly quoting, you can put it in your own words.

And if using your role might result in you dying don't use it tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom