• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Things That Are on Your Mind

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
Theres 5 days and theres a petition for animal crossing to be released early cuz of the virus!?

Last edited:
I mean, the game has probably already arrived for most retailers. But idk how that works exactly. I think its release date is fine... stores will probably be barren anyway.

I'm about to hit level 100 in RF4 and I haven't even made it through the first story arc yet... I keep getting distracted and looting the Sechs Territory--a late second arc dungeon, and I accidentally overleveled myself. Time to raise the difficulty before fighting the Lava Ruins boss, I guess.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My university has just cancelled all classes and teaching activities for the next week (at least for now) so that staff can prepare more classes to be delivered online instead as much as possible.

Apparently the university has no positive cases in our community yet and the campus will remain open for staff so I should hopefully still have shifts for the rest of the week.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I keep hearing rumors that my university will likely be online for the rest of the semester beyond this month. I'm really hoping this isn't the case as my closest friends who are planning on moving across the country after graduation decided to go home during this period and I don't know how much time we'll have left to hang out.

There's also rumors that graduation may get postponed which will be absolutely devastating to me. I totally understand the concerns of public safety and I am in no way saying that we shouldn't make these preparations to protect lives, but it just bums me out if the commencement ceremony gets pushed back and family members or friends are unable to make it.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
My work has begun switching everybody over to working from home, which isn't surprising, but right now I'm just trying to get myself all set up for it and figure out how I'm going to handle it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom