• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Raccoon City Mafia (Game Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
For reference, here is a list of people who have softed in some way:

Ex
SMS
Me
Echo (3p)

I did kinda soft in a way, but y'all wouldn't figure out my role just from what I said. Lol.

Ex's claim checks out, and SMS's is provable. Poy is green, which doesn't necessarily prove his alignment but I don't want to lynch somebody who is green today.

Eh, I'm not giving Poy a pass for being a green check at this point when there's almost certainly godfather and the PoE is closing in. Especially when Poy has done nothing to make me town read him.

I think the main point is that said you didn't necessarily find Ex's post worth scumreading him for, but still kept drawing attention to it, in a way that made it seem like you were pushing him as a potential lynch target without appearing to do so. Moreover, you do seem to be saying that it's suspicious now.

I wasn't scumreading him for that specifically because it wasn't AI, but with other stuff it could have looked bad. Plus not reading things really frustrates me, which I think has been apparent even in these last couple of games. I'm always gonna harp on people for not reading stuff to hopefully make them start reading stuff. Because uninformed town can't fully help, and uninformed scum can play dumb.

I think he's softing watcher? Anyway, while I have reason to believe Tristan is town, I find it weird that he did soft; from what I remember Tristan doesn't like softing or role claiming unless its last resort. Something to mull over.

Yeah, don't think he's softing watcher. Watcher wouldn't so strongly make someone think someone is town at this point.

Like nobody has ever faked a claim before.. Vigilante is a common Mafia fakeclaim.

Uh, on zd not really. Fakeclaiming vig is basically a death sentence because there is almost always an actual vig and they would be counterclaimed. Especially since vig is easily proven.

Anyways, I'm kinda meh about Zachie's claim considering my role. But I'm not hard set on it being fake also due to the nature of my role. Without the claim he does look pretty bad though.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Doctors usually can't self target. And you were around enough to say you were catching up and request vote count at eod.

There were better townie options than yourself who was likely not in danger of being killed...

Zachie

Moo
Doctors usually can't self target. And you were around enough to say you were catching up and request vote count at eod.

There were better townie options than yourself who was likely not in danger of being killed...
Doesn't say I can't in my role PM :shrug:

If you're gonna kill me do it, but I expect apologies when I flip.

Kirino

Tatakae
I'm increasingly reluctant to accept every claim now that the game's so saturated with them, and it's possible that scum have fake claims. In particular, I have yet to be sold on SMS, Poy, or Tristan. I still don't think Echo is lying, but I can't be as confident at this point. Still, there's obviously no reason to doubt some claims in particular, and it makes sense to look outside of those who have claimed for today's lynch. That would seem to leave the following as options:

Morbid Minish
Doc
Soneji
Kirino

I obviously don't want to lynch myself, I have a slight town read on Doc, and I'm more or less null on Soneji. Out of these, I'm very confident in a Minish lynch, for reasons I've already stated and some I haven't. Hopefully others will join me.

@Namira: vote count?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
i actually said i would catch up when i could, and i didn't bc work was so busy.
AtE is annoying and really scummy.

Claiming as a copout defense for scummy behaviour is also annoying.

Claiming after spending so much time saying claims can be easily faked is also annoying.

Unvote

I think what SMS was getting at in regards to me is that I hate when people throw out a claim just so they don't have to defend themselves. I've said it before and I'll say it again: claiming is not a defense, it's a copout, a cheap way to say "pls don't lynch me because I'm useful". If every town player did that the game would be way too easy. Scummy behaviour is scummy behaviour and if you can't defend yourself and need to resort to claiming, that's your problem.

/endrant

Anyway, annoyed as I am, I do not want to lynch the claimed Doctor. I need to reevaluate when I can. I'm leaning towards Minish, but I admittedly haven't really been paying attention to Kirino so I'll take another look at him when I have time to.

Zachie

Moo
I claim, I get in trouble.

If I didn't claim & you lynched the doctor you'd be all like WHY DIDNT YOU CLAIM.

I can't win.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Doesn't say I can't in my role PM :shrug:

If you're gonna kill me do it, but I expect apologies when I flip.

It rarely specifies you can't, but you just usually can't.

i actually said i would catch up when i could, and i didn't bc work was so busy.
I was catching up x

Anyways, what even is the case on me besides I haven't claimed (even though I have softed a bit of it now)? The only person who has actually given any reason is Kirino and I've argued against his reasoning and he's in my PoE so I don't put much stock in his arguments against me.

I guess I'm willing to leave Zachie for now even though he still seems scummy and the doctor claim is a little sus.

Despite the green check on Poy I'm heavily leaning toward him. If you narrow down all the other claims it's really not hard to believe he's godfather. He doesn't have a claim to back up the green check and he's just felt generally scummy. I explained part of it d1, and I also don't like how he was trying to start a different wagon after day had already ended. And today he's been tunneling Soneji for no real reason from him that I've seen.

Vote: Poy

Kirino

Tatakae
I hope everyone knows we only have half an hour until EoD. And I think we're now at a three way tie, with everyone at one vote. Meaning it'll be a no lynch unless someone does something. Preferably voting for Minish.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Sorry I’ve been pretty busy this week so sorry about the lack of vote counts and **** I probably won’t be around for eod but I’ll be sure to post the lynch scene tonight

anything after 4pm mst will be twilight

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Also I’m pretty sure doc and Soneji didn’t meet the 3 post requirement (I could be wrong tho) but I’m gonna be lenient because I wasn’t really around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom