• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Does anyone play any FPS games? If so, which ones?

Im still a big fan of Battlefield 4. I think its awesome.

I saw the new game 'Hell Let Loose' which looks cool... but I haven't tried it yet.

If you're playing a FPS, what game are you playing?

TheGreatCthulhu

Composer of the Night.
Oh I do.

All time favorite FPS games are DOOM 1 & 2, DOOM (2016), Shadow Warrior Classic Redux, Duke Nukem 3D, F.E.A.R., Wolfenstein, Halo 1, 2, and 3, Unreal Tournament, Quake I & II, Deus Ex, Half Life 1 & 2, ARMA, Painkiller, and I rather like Battlefield 1 due to it actually being fun for a military shooter.

There's more, but those are my favorites.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
29249.jpeg

My favorite is definitely Prey (2). It's a tense survival game aboard a derelict space station where you aren't quite as alone ad you'd like. And it lets you turn into a teacup.

I've been playing Counter-Strike for years now. I've also played my share of Team Fortress 2 and Rainbow Six 3 back in the day.

Quin

Disaster Master
Mostly the single player ones. Metroid prime, doom, quacke, Half Life, all masterpieces. I also did end up enjoying the Halo Reach campaign when it came to PC last year. I'll be playing the other Halo games too when they release
multiplayer, almost nothing. I used to play some multiplayer arena shooters back in the day, and a ton of Team Fortress 2. Not much now.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I play Overwatch, Halo, and Rainbow Six Siege fairly often. I do like first-person games generally, not just shooters. Dishonored and Thief are two of my favourite franchises. I suppose you get a gun in Dishonored...

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
The only ones I play with any kind of regularity these days is F.E.A.R. and the two expansion packs that were released, and the first two Dead Space games. Back in the day I did also enjoy Bioshock Infinite for PC, and the Turok games, and this on-rails arcade shooter called Sin and Punishment for the N64.

If your question is more related to multiplayer shooters like Battlefield or CoD, then I don’t play any of those. I don’t enjoy hooking up with random strangers to play a game online whether it’s competitively or cooperatively.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom