• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 394!

It's been a while since we've had Ganon-tennis in a game. Is that something you'd like to see again?

• Yes! Love me some tennis!

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Sure, as long as it fits the game

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not really, but whatever

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • NO! Dumb mechanic!

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Don't Care

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Do you want the Oracle-games to get the same remake treatment as Link's Awakening for the Switch?

Third Place: Not really, but I wouldn't be mad if they did (20.0%)
Second Place: It'd be nice, but wait a bit first (26.7%)
First Place: Yes! Now! (40.0%)

This week's question: It's been a while since we've had Ganon-tennis in a game. Is that something you'd like to see again?

Yes! Love me some tennis!
Sure, as long as it fits the game
Maybe
Not really, but whatever
NO! Dumb mechanic!
Don't Care

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
My reaction to it is simply just ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. Doesn't really matter whether or not it's included in a game for me.

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I kind of like it. It's a bit cheesy but I enjoy that about it.

Also, when is Mario Tennis going to have a Ganondorf Mode to see how long of a rally you can get going against him?

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I don't think Ganon needs to be the one with it, I think I prefer the way Twilight Princess and Wind Waker incorporated it. Where a boss closely associated with Ganon utilized the tennis mechanics as parts of their fights.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Christ no, no more tennis matches it's last (as far as i can recall) appearence was in WW and there it should end, what with all these new advances in tech we hear about shouldn't it be possible to have something a bit well........Unique for the final boss. Which is asking a hell of a lot from the Zelda series these days.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom