• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
SMS made two posts and he voted you and called you smelly and I feel like he does that basically every game in the RVS so idk what you want me to say about that.

RVS vote on SMS.

Low chance of RVS bus, but possible.

I was thinking roughly the same joke.

Worthless memes.

Lack of meaningful contribution.

We shouldn't lunch him, but he didn't say not to lynch him. (:

I don't like that he volunteered some vague notions about his role because that doesn't really help town to know and can help scum.

Post addressing funnier seems fine.

Didn't actually sleep.

Excuse not to post for a while is a scummy, but understandable.

Memes are a sign of a corrupt heart.

Not a very meaningful post.

Not a very meaningful post.
I want you to say what you think obviously

me asking you implies that I got something out of it so I asked the nearest person I like to talk about stuff with (OR USED TO I GUESS) what he thought about it so we could discuss

sorry I bothered you

:excuseme:

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
I want you to say what you think obviously

me asking you implies that I got something out of it so I asked the nearest person I like to talk about stuff with (OR USED TO I GUESS) what he thought about it so we could discuss

sorry I bothered you

:excuseme:
SMS is basically 0 info atm, which is impressive because doc hasn't said anything and he's already 100 info.

It's fine to ask for reads.

funnier6

Courage~
SMS is basically 0 info atm, which is impressive because doc hasn't said anything and he's already 100 info.

It's fine to ask for reads.
Why don’t you care about my sms read

why don’t you care about my Johnny read

don’t you tell me you're not entertaining they possibility that I’m town

if you’re scum you know and if you’re town you are

so why is it that someone who is supposedly latching onto to something small and irrelevant for information purposes so uninterested in offered bits of relevant reads

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Why don’t you care about my sms read

why don’t you care about my Johnny read

don’t you tell me you're not entertaining they possibility that I’m town

if you’re scum you know and if you’re town you are

so why is it that someone who is supposedly latching onto to something small and irrelevant for information purposes so uninterested in offered bits of relevant reads
I'm not sure what either of those reads have to do with anything atm.

I'm considering the possibility that you're town, otherwise I'd have voted for you.

funnier6

Courage~
I'm not sure what either of those reads have to do with anything atm.

I'm considering the possibility that you're town, otherwise I'd have voted for you.
Rube how can you stand to be so illogical

You don’t care about my reads? You don’t care about anyone’s reads? It’s all about you and what you think? What are you doing here exactly? How do you expect to get these reactions you supposedly want when you’ve made it clear you want reactions? Or do you want anything and this is all RVS to you?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rube how can you stand to be so illogical

You don’t care about my reads? You don’t care about anyone’s reads? It’s all about you and what you think? What are you doing here exactly? How do you expect to get these reactions you supposedly want when you’ve made it clear you want reactions? Or do you want anything and this is all RVS to you?
It's not that I don't care about them, they just don't have any significance to me yet. They don't really fit into anything that has meaning to me so far.

How TF is there 12 pages!?!?!

Why are you scum?

Kirino

Tatakae
I dislike how, in his response to my post asking if he was scum, Johnny hinted at his role:
Johnny said:
My role has some uses, but it takes some finagling to work.

It's a minor hint, but it always annoys me when people jump to revealing information about their role unprompted and under no or minimal pressure: as Rubik said, it rarely helps the town. I don't really know what to make of it as far as alignment goes, because while it's defensive on his part, I doubt Mafia would have thought of fakeclaims to the point that they'd post information about their role so early on. Unless they were provided with fakeclaims to begin with.

Anyway, I'm probably keeping my vote on Doc until he posts something substantive.

@funnier6: Now that Rubik's answered you, why bring up SMS and Johnny in particular? Was it random, or did/do you have actual reads on them?

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I dislike how, in his response to my post asking if he was scum, Johnny hinted at his role:

It's a minor hint, but it always annoys me when people jump to revealing information about their role unprompted and under no or minimal pressure: as Rubik said, it rarely helps the town. I don't really know what to make of it as far as alignment goes, because while it's defensive on his part, I doubt Mafia would have thought of fakeclaims to the point that they'd post information about their role so early on. Unless they were provided with fakeclaims to begin with.

Anyway, I'm probably keeping my vote on Doc until he posts something substantive.

@funnier6: Now that Rubik's answered you, why bring up SMS and Johnny in particular? Was it random, or did/do you have actual reads on them?
This post gaveme whiplash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom