• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Path of Radiance Mafia Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never formatted a thread on this forum so if this formats like straight booty, forgive me. I'm not much of one for style so this is basically a word-dump.

The premise of this game is Path of Radiance, the 9th game in the Fire Emblem series (Its the first one with Ike, for all the people who only speak in Smash-lingo). Its my favorite game in one of my favorite series. I was debating whether to include Vanilla Towns in this game, but I think I will try to make this game as balanced as possible, while not including my favorite role within it and I'll just see how it goes since y'all crazy people think Vanilla roles are boring.

There's a couple of things about the game that are worth mentioning. You don't have to read them all before the game begins. I do ask that you never do either of these two things. Do not post during the night phase and do not post about any kind of mod communication you have had with me. I will modkill for either of these offenses without exception.

1) All playable characters in the story, or in Trial Maps, are possible characters that can be rolled in this game. This means two things. Firstly, this game will include spoilers, so beware of that if you care about an age-old game for the Gamecube. Secondly, it means that characters are rolled without regard to alignment. Ashnard (the main antagonist of the game) has an equal chance of being town or mafia as Ike (The protagonist of the game). All characters have an equal chance of being rolled into the game. Claiming your character is done AT YOUR OWN RISK! Mafia will have a permanent way to punish claiming characters! A list of the possible characters is contained within the spoiler below:
Ike
Titania
Marcia
Jill
Oscar
Kieran
Reyson
Tanith
Astrid
Makalov
Boyd
Lethe
Muarim
Mordecai
Soren
Ilyana
Mist
Calill
Tormod
Nephenee
Stefan
Mia
Zihark
Rhys
Volke
Sothe
Haar
Gatrie
Geoffrey
Brom
Devdan
Janaff
Elincia
Ranulf
Largo
Shinon
Tauroneo
Ulki
Bastian
Rolf
Lucia
Nasir
Ena
Ashnard
Bryce
Shihiram
Oliver
Petrine

2) Setup bull****. Here is a list of several guarantees/pledges about this game. None of the following roles/actions/other stuff will happen in the game:
No one's alignment will change after the game has begun.
There will be either zero or one third party roles. In the small chance that there are a ****load of players this game (like 20+) I may increase this number. I will announce this if I do so.
No one's role will change after the game has begun.
There will be no Lie Detectors, Sensors, Serial Killers, Silencers, Vengeful roles, Bombs, Cults, Jesters, Lightning Rods, Paranoid Gun Owners, etc. Etc being anything you think I wouldn't put in the game is probably not in the game.
There are no Vanilla roles.
Nothing will ever interfere with the phases of the game. No role will effect the length of a phase.
No one will ever die during a day phase, excepting lynches and any modkills.
There is no way to remove another player's vote, give yourself an extra vote, or anything like that. Every player will always have exactly one vote.
There are no posting gimmicks or roles that force these upon other players.
The flavor is just flavor. It doesn't have anything about the setup that isn't already known information.

3) Other setup bull**** that is in another category for some reason.
Parity is defined as being met when the number of mafia is equal to the number of non-mafia, or nothing can prevent this from occurring. As an example, if there are 3 mafia alive, a vigilante, a doctor and a Serial Killer, then mafia has achieved parity.
If there is a protective/disruptive role, it will never be able to target the same player two nights in a row.
In mylo/lylo, votes are LOCKED IN and cannot be changed. I will announce whenever town is in mylo/lylo.
If a role is roleblocked, but needs to be told that they were roleblocked, or their action was otherwise tampered with, their result will read "No Result."
I will never replace in a player who has previously died, or replaced out, of this game.
Tie votes will always be broken randomly.
I will never grant an extension, unless the site is experiencing extended problems.
You must unvote before moving your vote.
No lynch is a valid vote target.
The only thing that is flipped when someone dies is their color. Town=green Mafia = red & 3p = orange. The color will always be true.
There is a minimum post requirement of 5 posts per phase. If you fail to meet this, you will be replaced. If there are no replacements available, I will modkill you.
There is no limit to the number of roles that can be claimed in a day-phase.
Day phases will be 72 hours (unless an insta is reached early). Night phases will be 24 hours. The phases will always revolve around 10:00 PM EST.
An instalynch occurs whenever a simple majority of the players are voting for the same player (that means anything over 50%).

This is all the stuff that I've remembered to mention about the setup for the time being. Please note that this may be slightly different between now and when it gets posted for the main game thread. The version in the game thread will be the final version.

YOU MUST ADD ME ON DISCORD BEFORE THE GAME IS ROLLED. MY DISCORD INFO IS thesunfan#0147

Signups list:
1) ExLight (taking a break from mafia after Gravity Falls)
2) sunfannier6 (here to complain about how balanced this game is)
3) rubik (this would be the 4th concurrent game he is in, but he won't join the game on FFR)
4) echolight (is definitely rolling scum this game I haven't even randed the game I just know it)
5) SMS (will not have to deal with storm trying to modkill himself this game)
6) Kirino (we stan him)
7) DekuNut (Is not rolling Oliver this game)
8) Doc (Is rolling Oliver this game and Oliver will be a Doctor)
9) Minish (Proved that Pen eats ass)
10) Namira (Knew I was mafia last game)
11) Johnny Sooshi (That's Mr. Sooshi to you)
12) Poyzin (I like him so I'll be nice to him)
13) Moe the Moblin (He's conventionally attractive)
Replacements list:
1) LittleGumball (Should already know that Ike would never replace out)

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
there's a list of all possible characters in the OP
dunno who Oliver is
0b4.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom