• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

gonna try to get this post out in the time that I have
I have a few questions/reservations about a few slots in this game

@Doc I know you've been in the game under 24 hours, so this is pretty light of a question. How likely are you to read all the pages? (not too likely, I would hope, for your sake and ours). Are you expecting to get relatively caught up by the end of this phase?

@LittleGumball how do you know your action didn't go through last night? Do you know that you weren't roleblocked the first two nights? Did you ever soft anywhere in the neighborhood chat what your ability/abilities are? (beyond the thing about "doing something about" a nk, I remember that one)

@Echolight did you start the game with the gum? I'm not trying to flame or anything, but you passed the gum to Tristan one night, correct? Why did you not also attempt to use your ability at the same time? Can you put all of your actions in the same place for me? Do you go to church every Sunday? (this is a real question)

@Minish were you saving the last charge for anything in specific? Did you soft anywhere that you either couldn't be jailed or your result that giri went nowhere? Why'd you target Giri n1?

@ExLight what are your thoughts on the Pope's consideration of relaxing the celibacy requirement of Catholic priests in the Amazon?

@Rubik Why do you think Rag was killed n2?

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Rag is a player who is pretty easy to confirm as town and I have respect for their town game, but they also don't seem like an obvious target for a PR. Makes sense as a target.

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
@Echolight did you start the game with the gum? I'm not trying to flame or anything, but you passed the gum to Tristan one night, correct? Why did you not also attempt to use your ability at the same time? Can you put all of your actions in the same place for me? Do you go to church every Sunday? (this is a real question)

I did start the game with the gum. I had no idea what to do with it. I also keep forgetting to use thief, sorry.
I have only used the gum by giving it to Tristan, also tried to give to Moe, but he die the night I tried to give to him, so I got it back. Yes, I go to church every Sunday unless I am sick, which I am not.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Minish were you saving the last charge for anything in specific? Did you soft anywhere that you either couldn't be jailed or your result that giri went nowhere? Why'd you target Giri n1?

Not really. I just didn't want to use the roleblock when I didn't have a good idea of the state of the game. Because if I used it one night and then the next day the person I blocked claimed they were cop or vig or something then I would be screwed because I couldn't stop it. Felt like a gamble to block in the future.

I didn't soft that I couldn't be jailed because I didn't know if scum had jailer. Also didn't explicitly soft my result on Giri, but like I said that's why I wasn't super for his lynch yesterday. I mostly wanted to keep my role kind of secretive so scum didn't know what they were dealing with.

I went with Giri because I felt he would be one of the harder people for me to get a good read on because he's only been town once before. And I felt like if he were scum he'd be sent to do the kill because he was being town read at the time. Also kinda felt it might be a little easier to catch him in a lie if it came to it.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
uh
I don't really know anything about the topic but it seems like a weird thing to do. I'll check out his reasons for it later.
Ok, so I read about it and it seems pretty silly imo.

As I interpret it, the whole idea of Catholicism is to sacrifice and endure **** to prove they love God above all and deserve a spot in heaven. Making the celibacy not necessary anymore just so they can bring their word to more people seems to go kinda the opposite way of what they preach

But whatever, I guess. It's not like most people take it too seriously nowadays anyway. Afaic if they keep preaching the word of peace and love I'm cool with them removing sexually oppressive traditions from centuries ago or whatever

Why are you asking about this again tho
can I help with like anything game related instead

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Echo can you explain to us what your Thief does? Does it steal roles or items?

And don't you have any other abilities? I really doubt you wouldn't have other stuff.

It just steals an item.

Ok, I can’t be jailed, that is my other ability, I thought that scum shouldn’t knew about it earlier in the game, but now, idk but that is all my abilities, and my only objective is to defeat the scum

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I probably wasted my time reading day one stuff, because I’ve read most of that and it’s mostly a lot of mechanics. I'm far from being caught up, so instead I ISO'd someone who caught my eye during that time.

Right now I’m leaning towards Echo, just because I didn’t love their early reasonings and thought they zeroed in on Giri/me for inactivity. I’m not saying their suspicion was bad but it often felt like a cop out “oh, this is my contribution to scum hunting” while only providing town reads on most everyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom