• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Gravity Falls Zodiac Mafia

@Morbid Minish, you said you had an investigative role. What were your results?
she is an investigative role, I can confirm (won't say too much until she talks some)

------------------------------------------------
Full claim of Minish's Role

she is Blendin. Any jailing action that is ever used on her automatically fails.
she has some time tape. It is missing two of its three possible uses. Two of the uses are voyeur actions, one is a roleblock.

That's all I'll say for now. (There's also something about a time-baby in her role PM that seems worth mentioning).

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
she is an investigative role, I can confirm (won't say too much until she talks some)

------------------------------------------------
Full claim of Minish's Role

she is Blendin. Any jailing action that is ever used on her automatically fails.
she has some time tape. It is missing two of its three possible uses. Two of the uses are voyeur actions, one is a roleblock.

That's all I'll say for now. (There's also something about a time-baby in her role PM that seems worth mentioning).
I assume you don't get to learn her results?

I have mentally set a clock to where, if nothing has been heard of from Giri's slot, I'm instantly voting him this phase.

I assume you don't get to learn her results?
I do not
there's some minor other things but firstly I want to make sure I wasn't redirected or someting
Minish could concievably come in here and say "wtf no that isn't my role at all" or something

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Hai guys, I have not been keeping up with this game at all so could I get a quick rundown while I read through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom