• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Annoyed You Today?

Siphonix

Eater of Worlds
I’m in Varsity Debate at my school and it is also my first period. I am currently dealing with a super annoying dude that thinks he’s entitled and that he is always wrong. Well. Sorry bro. Your far from it.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
A customer complaining about me coughing over my hands and im thinking at least i didn't cough all over you!!

The hour's worth of sleep I got was a nightmare filled with my deepest fears -
The person that caused my PTSD, me being framed as the abuser, a bunch of my OCD triggers, abandonment issues, being brought somewhere to die (a room of bloodied corpses), my fear of not being able to act, and all while feeling drunk and in-and-out of consciousness (which is the worst feeling I've felt to date) during the dream.

Fuuuccckkkk. I really don't want to go back to sleep, ever.

The person that caused my PTSD, me being framed as the abuser, a bunch of my OCD triggers, abandonment issues, being brought somewhere to die (a room of bloodied corpses), my fear of not being able to act, and all while feeling drunk and in-and-out of consciousness (which is the worst feeling I've felt to date) during the dream.

:hug: that sucks hun.

I have a cocktail like you going on too, PTSD with causes depression and anxiety and my dreams suck like hell too. Some of them, like yours, are bloody horrible and u ways dread sleep.

:hug: :hug: hope you can shake some of it off hun <3

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw

damn I feel for you. :( :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom