• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Groose is the ancestor of the TP postman

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I needed to post a picture of the postman from TP in a thread today and it struck me how much he resembled an older less musclebound Groose with a leaner face. I thought this deserved its own thread and for everyone to learn the TRUTH!

Twilight-Princess-Postman.png

UnfinishedFirmCrab-size_restricted.gif

We can't see under the postman's hat but the pointed sides of his hair that hang down are the exact same style as Grooses. Postey could well have a slick pompadour of his own under there. The general face shape is similar too with both men having the prominent jaws and eye shape. With Groose having a slightly fuller face likely due to juicing heavily on stamina potions.

This leads me to believe that Groose is an ancestor of the postman. The athletic genes seem to have been passed on along with the facial structure and love of long hanging sideburns.

Considering the small population of Skyloft it is likely every Hylian after SS is related somewhat anyway but this seems more like the case of a direct descendant

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
Go HOME, Deus. You're Drunk... wait...

... actually, I think he might be on to something...

No, hold up. It's just ninty's lack of imagination causing them to reuse conceptual designs again.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
so is this basically confirmation that the entire population of Hyrule is related through generational inbreeding?

This is quite obvious considering the small population size of Hyrule in any given Zelda game. Inbreeding is essential for the hylians survival as a species.

Those who did not leave Skyloft must have bred with birds and devolved into the oocca over time.

PoeFacedKilla

Hylian Killer Bee
This is quite obvious considering the small population size of Hyrule in any given Zelda game. Inbreeding is essential for the hylians survival as a species.

Those who did not leave Skyloft must have bred with birds and devolved into the oocca over time.
The Oocca existed prior to the Hylian tho. It's hinted in TP that they are the creators of the Hylian race (or their ancestors.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom