• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
For what it's worth I mostly want to town read you. It's just uncertainty about one thing. Lol.
Oh? What might that be?

Because he hasn't really seemed like scum SMS and I trust funnier and usually trust his read of SMS too. But I may have to start reconsidering him soon.
Do as you like, but I just found it weird that you'd exclude him from the list of possibles that could fit into the PoE. He stands as one of the unknowns in my mind, too. I might take a closer look at his posts when I go back through Tristan's backlog.

You'd have to be in that group too, so we'd have almost the whole gang back together!
If only Yiga were here to complete the quartet.

It seems like a second vote on Ex would be the move to see his response, but that's just me I guess.
Feel free to make that move if you want, but I've got my sights set on Mezlo. If he doesn't give an actual defense by tonight, then I'll make a case there.

Vote Count 2.3:

Johnny Sooshi - 2 (funnier6, Spiritual Mask Salesman)
Mellow Ezlo - 1 (Morbid Minish)
ExLight - 1 (LittleGumball)

Not Voting - All Might, ExLight, Johnny Sooshi, Mellow Ezlo, Storm

With 9 alive, it takes 5 for a majority lynch. Day 2 ends on Thursday, November 21st at 7 PM EST.

Last edited:

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Oh? What might that be?

Your answer to the 1-10 role question. Because what I'm thinking and your answer don't seem to line up, but I admit that there could be reason for that. Which is why I'm starting to lean more town for you.

Do as you like, but I just found it weird that you'd exclude him from the list of possibles that could fit into the PoE. He stands as one of the unknowns in my mind, too. I might take a closer look at his posts when I go back through Tristan's backlog.

I was mostly trying to narrow the PoE down to 3, since I feel that usually helps me out. And the 3 I asked about felt the scummiest to me and SMS didn't. I typically have a tough time reading SMS, so I figured the fact that he hasn't done anything that I can point to and be like "ya that seems scummy" was good enough to put him in the town pile.

ExLight

why
Forum Volunteer
Hm, maybe I don't know what the soft was. Was it in a post from this day or d1?
D2, there was not much of a reason to soft it D1.

Stumps are usually Town or 3P sided. I agree that he shouldn't be town cleared, only because he could be a 3P stump, but realistically he isn't hurting town since he doesn't do anything other than count against the Town vs Scum living to reduce days. His role is all but confirmed anyway.
what would be the point of a 3p stump tho and Rubik already flipped 3p.
It's not impossile since Storm is apparently voteless but idk, what would be the point of including two passive 3ps and how would it affect the game's balance?

No those are votes against me. I have yet to vote today.
that's not what they meant
they're finding weird the fact votes are split in two wagons with your name

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
How he addressed his own alignment?
Are you reading posts? I said earlier he addressed his posting style and how it was AI for him.

mkay I'm back and I think I did well in the exam yeet hype le'sgoo
We getting that reads list?

what would be the point of a 3p stump tho and Rubik already flipped 3p.
It's not impossile since Storm is apparently voteless but idk, what would be the point of including two
I don't know, I was just pointing out to SMS that Storm probably shouldn't be considered null.

that's not what they meant
they're finding weird the fact votes are split in two wagons with your name
I mean I'm saying this after ALIT corrected it, but that's very clearly a mistake. What would the point of a roll that splits it's votes up even be?

Ex, what are you doing in this last post? You're addressing stuff that doesn't matter or just providing nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom