• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
@Spiritual Mask Salesman you have not given reads
Yeah yeah.

Town Leans

Minish: I just don't see how she can be scum in this game with all the effort she is putting in. She seems to be legitimately trying to solve and not BS softing. I'd like a detailed Day 2 list from her and from that I can probably figure out if I should fully town read her, or bump her off my Town leans.

Funnier: Despite his weird play, I do think he is just town. His Day 2 feels stronger than his Day 1, and while he kind of got off to a slow start today, he's come around for me. Now that I think back funnier is always kind of cryptic and normally I have to just outright ask him to explain his enigma of a mind if I'm lost on his drift.

Little Gumball: Pretty weak, but in light of recent events I'm going to have to town lean her. Also nothing about her play seems too off to be honest, I find Town LG is really effective at solving in late game, before then she just has spurts of good posts, but a lot of meh posts too. So her meta checks out to me I guess, and with her role I see why she felt the need to say something but was beating around the bush because of her stance on softs and claims.

Scum leans
Johnny: He's really my only suspect today probably, both by PoE, and with the issues I brought up in one of my earlier posts. His suspects conflict with mine too, considering he has Minish as a suspect, plus LG, and that's pretty interesting considering recent developments with Gummy.

Everyone else is null to me.

I do want to say though, I feel like we shouldn't Town clear Storm. He isn't a scum read, but he is null and I feel like we should leave him that way until he is hard cleared or something. My point being, with a role like that we can't just assume he is Town.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Re-evaluating my leans cause I really think I am off. Yeah, it'll probably look like back pedalling, at this point idc, cause I'm playing awful.

I don't feel the need to soft.
I was about 100% ready to back you until you said you weren't Cop lol. Looking back, the powerbaiting thingy was a little fishy, but apparently it's standard Ex Town-fare to make bold moves like this. It's true that Mafia seems to target funnier a lot, going by the past few games I've attended (and his D1 reaction), and coupled with the fishing dealio the Role Cop theory fits. I'm gonna give him a chance to elaborate before committing, though.

These stuck out to me going back through D2. All Might admits he doesn't feel the need to soft is weird to me. In all the recent I games I played with him, or at least most, he seems to have softed pretty early. Not AI, but interesting to me. Next, he's willing to give Ex a chance to explain himself though he agrees it's kinda scummy that he's fishing. I just don't like this. It seems like a second vote on Ex would be the move to see his response, but that's just me I guess.

If anybody here thinks activity is AI for me in any way, take a look at games like Smash Mafia, Anime Mafia, Anime Boys, and even this game's predecessor. I'm honestly really surprised so many people don't seem to acknowledge the fact that some of my most active games were my scum games.
Tristan talking about AI always interests me. I feel like he does it more when he's scum than town. I'm getting scum vibes from it.

Johnny: He's really my only suspect today probably, both by PoE, and with the issues I brought up in one of my earlier posts. His suspects conflict with mine too, considering he has Minish as a suspect, plus LG, and that's pretty interesting considering recent developments with Gummy

I actually feel better about LG and Minish since my last bit of looking at them. The development with Ex has me interested. I doubt that'll convince anyone, but I'm going with what I got rn.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I do want to say though, I feel like we shouldn't Town clear Storm. He isn't a scum read, but he is null and I feel like we should leave him that way until he is hard cleared or something. My point being, with a role like that we can't just assume he is Town.
Stumps are usually Town or 3P sided. I agree that he shouldn't be town cleared, only because he could be a 3P stump, but realistically he isn't hurting town since he doesn't do anything other than count against the Town vs Scum living to reduce days. His role is all but confirmed anyway.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Re-evaluating my leans cause I really think I am off. Yeah, it'll probably look like back pedalling, at this point idc, cause I'm playing awful.

These stuck out to me going back through D2. All Might admits he doesn't feel the need to soft is weird to me. In all the recent I games I played with him, or at least most, he seems to have softed pretty early. Not AI, but interesting to me. Next, he's willing to give Ex a chance to explain himself though he agrees it's kinda scummy that he's fishing. I just don't like this. It seems like a second vote on Ex would be the move to see his response, but that's just me I guess.

Tristan talking about AI always interests me. I feel like he does it more when he's scum than town. I'm getting scum vibes from it.

I actually feel better about LG and Minish since my last bit of looking at them. The development with Ex has me interested. I doubt that'll convince anyone, but I'm going with what I got rn.
Are you saying you think Ex might be scum?

funnier6

Courage~
I'm omw to my physics test and I'll try to post a readlist before EoD after I get home and possibly the full claim if you're still lynching me
Youre not even in the lead Ex chill

Day doesn't end till tomorrow

Also I'm pretty positive I know it now yes but I don think its helping you much

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Also I'm pretty positive I know it now yes but I don think its helping you much

Hm, maybe I don't know what the soft was. Was it in a post from this day or d1?

Admittedly I didn't go back to recheck all of Ex's posts. I just remembered one I thought it could be so that's what I was going off of. Lol.

funnier6

Courage~
Hm, maybe I don't know what the soft was. Was it in a post from this day or d1?

Admittedly I didn't go back to recheck all of Ex's posts. I just remembered one I thought it could be so that's what I was going off of. Lol.
I’m basing all of this from two different posts from today, or at least I’m pretty sure the first one was from today

I’d quote them for you but I’m afraid he might be telling the truth lol

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I’m basing all of this from two different posts from today, or at least I’m pretty sure the first one was from today

I’d quote them for you but I’m afraid he might be telling the truth lol

Yeah, that's why I was trying to be vague about asking where to look, because I checked and the one I was thinking of came from d1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom