• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Mafia: The Legend of Korra Book Four

Status
Not open for further replies.

funnier6

Courage~
my thing is that i very well could be wrong, i just don't want to bring **** up that doesn't need to be brought up. but i am suspicious.

i do hate pointless claims and that's why i'm being vague. you could very well be totally harmless and i could be ****ing the whole thing up, or i could be right

i'm not claiming anything and i don't ever want to participate in a massclaim. let's sort that **** out right now lmfao
LG I’m getting so many mixed messages

you suspect Ex because you think he’s a mafia role cop because reasons. But you’re not sure because reasons could be wrong. Does that sum it up?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
o-O

then why do you think mafia role cop?

do you know that he targeted you or something?
no i know he targeted you and then talked about your role when i asked him how he felt about you, and then tried to hunt the vig in thread

do you hear that? that's all pretenses of being vague thrown straight into the garbage
i can only be blatant umu

funnier6

Courage~
no i know he targeted you and then talked about your role when i asked him how he felt about you, and then tried to hunt the vig in thread

do you hear that? that's all pretenses of being vague thrown straight into the garbage
i can only be blatant umu
SHJDKEIIJQJWKRIWIQJJQKDOWJQJSJIDISK

That fits well with what he’s softing though, not worth killing him over I don’t think

funnier6

Courage~
I mean, just yet

I’m not altogether too concerned about that

but combined with other things it’s very hmmmmm

I wanted to switch to him to see him flip
but he’s already flipping just from you so I think I’ll stay here

I’m not totally sure lol and I don’t want to speculate cause I don’t want to be stupid. If I’m right though, he’s very probably town.

Could maybe have him claim sometime before deadline if we’re still stuck on him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom