• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Bad gaming days

Do you ever have a day where you think I'll play some videogames today, and end up sucking at everything you play?

For some reason you just can't get into the groove and your mojo has left you and on top of that you're just having the worst luck in the games to begin with?

What have been some of your bad gaming days?

Cfrock

Keep it strong
I get bad gaming days far more frequently than I'd like. It's like I wake up some days and can't get my hands and my brain to agree on anything. Happens mostly when I want to play something competitive like Overwatch or Rainbow Six Siege. I go in, feeling normal, and just get cl4pped left, right, and centre, can't seem to make any good plays, and am just a burden on my teammates.

It always sucks because I just want to have some fun and I physically can't do it.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
I remember once when I was playing MK Wii I decided to unlock Mirror cup that day no matter what. After a few attempts I completed the Special cup 150cc with an A. The only cups remaining were star cup and lightning cup. I aced star cup with ☆☆. I was feeling confident and started playing Lightning cup.
I got hit successively spiny shells, Bullet Bill's Pow Blocks and what not!?
4 attempts only failure.....I quit the 5th attempt in the second race itself.
A month later I beat that cup, unlocked Mirror cup and DRY BOWSER!
History repeated itself when I attempted to beat mirror cup :(
Now all I've to do is unlock Rosalina! Rosalina! Rosalina!
And I will eventually.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I can't think of any specific examples but I know what you mean
I don't know if this is related, but if I'm in a down mood for a reason, I find myself unable to play any kind of game, like I'd be too distracted by my mood to invest a game, so I just don't bother usually

I think a better idea is to just post when you're having those days. This Thread is going places that be open ended, and I actually want this Thread to slay alive.

Last edited:

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
I'd say bad gaming days for me are ones where a game gives me technical difficulties. If I make an error in a game I usually don't care that much since it's only a game, I think it only begins to bother me if I fail numerous times, prompting me to give up.

The most recent bad gaming day I had was months ago with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I was so stoked to dive into it, but then I found out there was a scratch on the disc that would render the game unplayable after I reached a certain spot in the game!

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I have this in Splatoon....a lot. Whether my team mates are brain dead, the opponents are just too good, or maybe I'm just having an off day, it ca
[A COMMUNICATION ERROR HAS OCCURED]

I'd say bad gaming days for me are ones where a game gives me technical difficulties. If I make an error in a game I usually don't care that much since it's only a game, I think it only begins to bother me if I fail numerous times, prompting me to give up.

The most recent bad gaming day I had was months ago with Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. I was so stoked to dive into it, but then I found out there was a scratch on the disc that would render the game unplayable after I reached a certain spot in the game!
I have the some issue with Loony Tunes: ACME Arsenal. It sucks so much.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Most days when i feel depressed..which is alot lately, only game i really play currently is minecraft cuz of it's ability to zone out and not think

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
During my bad days I just have 'backlog surfing' .... where I just dabble around in backlog game after backlog game and unable to find anything that sticks with me longer than 5 minutes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom